Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post

Evelynn slinks up on Morgana and begins fussing with her dress.

"I think I'd rather see for myself~"


"... You never stuff your boobs into my orifices."

/mope
Morgana steps away, glaring at Evelynn.

"I'd rather you not. And I was joking. Teasing, as Sarah would say it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana steps away, glaring at Evelynn.

"I'd rather you not. And I was joking. Teasing, as Sarah would say it."
Evelynn blinks slowly at Morgana.

"Since when do you tease?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn blinks slowly at Morgana.

"Since when do you tease?"
"Since I FELT like it. Geokhan is really the only person worth teasing."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"Since I FELT like it. Geokhan is really the only person worth teasing."
Evelynn takes a step back, looking visibly hurt.

"Low blow..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn takes a step back, looking visibly hurt.

"Low blow..."
Morgana tilts her head.

"What did I say?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana tilts her head.

"What did I say?"
"That I'm not worth teasing." Evelynn begins to slink away. "Well you don't have to worry about me whoring around you any more, Morgana."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
"That I'm not worth teasing." Evelynn begins to slink away. "Well you don't have to worry about me whoring around you any more, Morgana."
Morgana rolls her eyes.

"I was being sarcastic. Since when do I tease you anyway?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana rolls her eyes.

"I was being sarcastic. Since when do I tease you anyway?"
"You should. I like the attention, especially from people I thought were my friends."

Evelynn crosses her arms and frumps, waiting for either an apology or a kiss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
"You should. I like the attention, especially from people I thought were my friends."

Evelynn crosses her arms and frumps, waiting for either an apology or a kiss.
Morgana scowls, but steps closer to Evelynn.

"I'm sorry Eve. I did not mean to offend."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

Senior Member

09-12-2012

walks in
eve I have something for you
hands her a package the label says cake he opens the box it is a cake that says " To my favorite dirty champ love Benji"