typical tryn qq thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

Do you guys wanna know why you think Tryndamere is so "over powered" on twisted treeline? Because the vast MAJORITY of 3s players are weak players, and don't know how to play right. That's pretty much it. It's no secret, you may not want to admit it, but it is 100% true. I played a ton of 3s when i first started because i sucked and didn't want to deal with a stronger player pool. I still play 3s every so often, and let me tell you winning a 3s game is way easier than winning a game on summoners rift. Weaker players will tend to prefer 3s, and see tryndamere a lot. When i used to (or every so often i still do) see a player in my games complain about tryndamere, they would ALWAYS be so scared from level freaking one, ALLOW tryndamere to FREELY auto attack and push the first wave, hitting level 2, then he spins onto you with his 35+% crit chance, and force you back or get first blood. Also, weaker players think "thornmail gg counter item" when in fact, thornmail is trash. Frozen heart is 1000x better. Now, I'm not saying all 3s players suck. There are some very good players that just prefer 3s (sam, suxalotadix, etc).

This applies to darius too.

DeleteYourLife

07-27-2012

I agree, yet it doesn't mean weaker players "usually" lose to Tryndamere. There are other factors for why, but of the sake of staying on topic I won't name them. Your rant thread is quite interesting, but down to the point of "thornmail is a trash item" I ignored because it's useless. Tryndamere is a easily countered champion(Jax, Malphite, Lee Sin). Why do these champions counter him? Jax: Dodge. Dodge auto-attacks which is Tryns power. Malphite/Lee Sin: Attack speed de-buff(as stated before, Tryns power is auto-attacks so this decreases his power). Harass champions, like Caitlyn, Jayce, (Forgot some), can zone Tryn from even getting to the wave and auto-attacking and getting rage to heal himself. Zoning Tryn from farming is #1 for countering him. Tryn with no farm is no Tryn at all. Just like any other character in this game. Playing against friends while they are Tryn(tell them be aggressive) can give you a lot of practice to help you step up the invisible elo ladder that normal games obtain(I'm attempting to counter Lee Sin at the moment so I'm not far from people who do this).

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleteYourLife View Post
I agree, yet it doesn't mean weaker players "usually" lose to Tryndamere. There are other factors for why, but of the sake of staying on topic I won't name them. Your rant thread is quite interesting, but down to the point of "thornmail is a trash item" I ignored because it's useless. Tryndamere is a easily countered champion(Jax, Malphite, Lee Sin). Why do these champions counter him? Jax: Dodge. Dodge auto-attacks which is Tryns power. Malphite/Lee Sin: Attack speed de-buff(as stated before, Tryns power is auto-attacks so this decreases his power). Harass champions, like Caitlyn, Jayce, (Forgot some), can zone Tryn from even getting to the wave and auto-attacking and getting rage to heal himself. Zoning Tryn from farming is #1 for countering him. Tryn with no farm is no Tryn at all. Just like any other character in this game. Playing against friends while they are Tryn(tell them be aggressive) can give you a lot of practice to help you step up the invisible elo ladder that normal games obtain(I'm attempting to counter Lee Sin at the moment so I'm not far from people who do this).
I'm saying weaker players think he's over powered, while there's a handful of players who say that he isn't. ANd it always ends up "well you're a tryndamere player" which just isn't the case.

DeleteYourLife

07-27-2012

Usually "weaker" players will lose to them because they get out played easily. Factors, my dear sir. To people who think you or I are Tryndamere players can just look up our stats at http://lolking.net I haven't played Tryn in ages(I just screw around if I have free time usually). It's a dying fad though, if you think about it. Everyone used to say he was over-powered now it's just a handful of newer-ish players.

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleteYourLife View Post
Usually "weaker" players will lose to them because they get out played easily. Factors, my dear sir. To people who think you or I are Tryndamere players can just look up our stats at http://lolking.net I haven't played Tryn in ages(I just screw around if I have free time usually). It's a dying fad though, if you think about it. Everyone used to say he was over-powered now it's just a handful of newer-ish players.
if i could and had the time I'd make an account to see if he's used alot in lower skill level 30 play.

Boo

07-27-2012

a bad player will be bad, doesn't matter if he's playing tryn or not