Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michelada

07-27-2012

meh patch , nothing interesting

OmeQuicksilver

07-27-2012

"Why are we reverting this change?"

Because none of you idiots know what you're doing. I mean cripes it took you this long to change the tribunal, and it STILL sucks.

LamorghiniMercy

07-27-2012

How come it took so long to have riot give us information about us as a player being banned? smh

S4SSY

07-27-2012

Rumble came out of nowhere? Hmm I always felt OP when I played him haha.

Edit: And now for the rest. People saying this isn't interesting I will make a case for the opposite. One Riot admitted their mistakes with Urgot, and changed it to all those saying Riot doesn't listen you can be happy now.Secondly Rumble nerf? Well I kind of agree with Riot, I play a lot of Rumble and have ALWAYS felt strong, with the Jayce patch I realized that I was doing heavier damage than before. While I'm uncertain about the danger zone changes look at it this way, if Riot feels they overdid it they might possibly revert it as in point one! Also they didn't touch Rumble ult so we are still OK! Finally the Tribunal, finally I won't have to read threads about how I didn't deserve a ban because no one will believe you without an image of your review, also for people who truly felt they did do nothing wrong they can learn and improve and make your games more enjoyable. The people that don't will make new accounts; get banned again; and hopefully one day, if you remember to report, they will be eradicated; Anyway I find this patch to actually be nice just from what I've seen, I'm also asumming there might be some changes to the Zyra burst, and hopefully a bug fix to her passive.

YamatoMaji

07-27-2012

This patch wasn't bad...

Remain Insane

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznCake13 View Post
Wait, wasn't the damage higher on acid hunter now then before?
that is what i thought too, they upped his base damage by about 40 ad from what i remember, so i am not sure which nerf they are planning on reverting.

Talbat

07-27-2012

Still disappointed that Karma's not getting reworked yet. It's been a whole year since it was announced (and that is NOT an exaggeration).

...But I kind of expect it now. .-.

Eleoste

07-27-2012

Sexy

DiggerNicks69

07-27-2012

For Urgot you said you nerfed the damage on his Q, but didn't you buff it and now you're nerfing it?

Acid Hunter
Damage adjusted to 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 bonus Attack Damage) from 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 total Attack Damage)

I don't understand.

And still no nerf on Darius, all you have to do is change his ult's true damage to physical or magic damage. Riot's nerfing everybody except the ones that actually needs to be nerfed.

Beleth69

07-27-2012

Rumble nerf at last. Down vote me all you want but Good Job Riot! <3