Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taricqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Make the brazilians go away.
They can't communicate.

Lord Kane001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE URGOT'S DAMAGE BACK! in the last patch the damage on his q was buffed! i have done the math at lvl 18 you need 160 bonuses attack damage to do the same amount as before. so if your urgot build gives you more than 160 bonuse ad at lvl 18 please up vote. and if you have noticed you are doing less damage it is from all the range nerfs (that is were they over nerfed).

DeviantLoki

07-27-2012

I love the tribunal changes. Because now we can help the summoners who may have less than desirable attitudes become better players and more enjoyable teammates. Also I'm happy to see the cho gath changes. Just hoping that people don't complain about cho gath being over powered or what not.

LeAlmightyHelix

07-27-2012

Thanks to riot to nerfing another champ to oblivion now no one will play =-=
:Rumble,Gp,Eve,Sona,

Mr Berne

07-27-2012

seriously the brazillians need to go.

Zenthamos

07-27-2012

Hmn...Cho'Gath buffs. As a long time Cho player, and mostly after the nerfs to his feast ability I wondered how his ult would be if the AP ratio or base skill damage would increase depending on how many stacks he has currently. I mean, he is getting larger so it would give him a bigger bite? Too OP or just right maybe?

Lunar Lightning

07-27-2012

can we please get pregame chat logs on tribunal 90% of the time these are the most important chat logs

DeviantLoki

07-27-2012

Also please rework twitch again. He is now useless in any games except to farm minions and serve as someone that can feed buffs to the other team. Simply because his poison cask is almost useless. His ult isn't even good for farming minions and please lengthen the stealth on his q.

Ricje

07-27-2012

There's a serious issue with your video Riot. There is no mention of Karma anywhere. You should fix this issue, re-render the video and re-upload it.

MelvinRabbit

07-27-2012

Half the time I report a player, it's someone on my friends list that was acting like an ass (all legitimate reports). Will they be able to identify me as one of the people who reported them?