Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafr

07-28-2012

With the changes to tribunal any chance of allowing perma bans to be lifted and giving a 2nd chance?

TheSpetsnaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

LoL please spare me one more chance, I really did mess up with all this Tribune thing. I really cannot live without playing LoL and I have spent so much time and effort trying to get into a higher elo and being more kindly than before. I am still improving but I just want 1 more chance for me to give and if I fail to do so please ban me.

Zeronight2112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

whats the point of banning people or let them go what the point for us ?

Zeronight2112

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taima no senshi View Post
With the changes to tribunal any chance of allowing perma bans to be lifted and giving a 2nd chance?
yeah it will be

bojevnik

07-28-2012

yeah cho buffs. hes already **** strong. imganine what he will do now

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-28-2012

Great changes, especially on Cho'Gath. Now off to do some Tribunal. =)

Wo0oW

07-28-2012

why rumble ... why !

Autorevolver

07-28-2012

Nerf Rumble's flamespitter? Seriously? I sincerely hope you only plan on changing the percent of damage increase when it is being beefed up by it's passive. Flamespitter is Rumble's main damage tool as the damage output on his E is so minimal and used mainly for slowing a target.

What I'm not getting is how is he overpowered? Yes, the skill can do massive amounts of damage OVER TIME, but that's if the enemy is unskilled enough to dodge the area of effect. As a contrast, le blanc could be considered OP with her insane nuke abilities but she really isn't because most people know to stay out of her range when she has her ult ready.

Rumble previously was a champ that got overlooked constantly and now that you made him a viable PVP option you decide to nerf him simply because people aren't familiar with his skillset and find themselves in a burning Rumble situation that they can't escape?

I've been playing LoL for awhile now and this is the first nerf that has really just confused me. You openly said in the patch preview that you did absolutely no testing on him after fixing the smoothness with his flamespitter targeting and added icons for his E's double shot? Openly admitting that you did no testing is telling me that you aren't testing all the other champions fully that you make changes to.

If you're going to continue nerfing underrated and rarely played champions, maybe it's a good idea to start to take a look at some of the other recent changes you've made to champs too. May I suggest Xin? Or figure out what's going on with Darius' Kill Steal Ult?

Hafr

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeronight2112 View Post
yeah it will be
How do you know for sure? IF they allow perma bans to be lifted and allow 2nd chances that would be so awesome.

zekzion

07-28-2012

Still no love for Twisted Fate?

Was he really that op with his true global teleport that no one could see a bunch of red cards appering or hear them? Or with Panth *A giant RED circle is on your screen*, I see those things and if im low on hp Im going to do my hardest to find a diffrent route to go back. Panth not as bad off as TF though but seems more like a tanky thing then an assassin now. They were Assassins picking off the weaklings is what they do.
Junglers - Help Gank early game. (though from what ive seen most junglers suck and are not really needed, but thats imo)

Assassins - Pick off people who get away throughout the WHOLE game. They get past them they earned it. Out running an Eve, or Shaco whose set up rape-in-the-boxes for you, or a Teemo(((me))) who is feeling evil, caught you between towers but you get away yeah id feel like you earned it. Id be mad that you somehow got away but yeah.