Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baluranha

07-27-2012

Yeah...nerf rumble, nerf urgot...nerf everyone that can "lane" against darius...

ThunderHeartt

07-27-2012

nice to see cho finally got a needed tune-up. would be nice to see his artwork improved.

bbpjoe29589

07-27-2012

I like the idea behind what changes you guys want to make for the tribunal but there should be an appeal situation behind sent disgriefs and upset players that can't always be done by just dealing with what the other players say or do in game. I feel like there should be an appeal situation when you guys do send the notification to players who have been put on display as being reported. There are so many issues and good ideas to allow with reporting and tribunal which would make it seem more like a jury and allow up to 12 people to make the decision of that one person instead of just one person per reported person.

Cdawg44

07-27-2012

solid work Riot. Rumble was a little much. Cho needed some help, since he isn't played much, maybe people will give him more of a shot now.

Oh, and thank you for recognizing that the urgot nerf was too far. pretty big of a company to admit they are wrong.

BanQuo

07-27-2012

why nerf rumble when he clearly doesnt need it! even in the video he can barely kill a teemo, ya it may be an op move when he is fed but that will hrut him early game especially nerfing his passive. why you guys dont look at the noobiest champ you introduced to the game darius who is so op and annoying or jayce who is also op, those champions need nerfs.

Speed Racer

07-27-2012

Why nerf his danger zone damage instead of just the Q damage?

KageTatsujin

Recruiter

07-27-2012

now if only they wud make the tribunal more rewarding... like increasing how much ip u get from it per case, and/or the max ip u can get

SolidusBlitz

07-27-2012

buff a champion....nerf a champion......buff it again.....nerf it again. I don't like this design philosophy. It's a major turn off that evokes feelings the same way as women's underwear with skidmarks do.

And when are you going to give vayne a passive? You nerfed her MS and then nerfed her passive. SURE her late game is great but thats hard to get to when graves is lunging into whispering distance and blasting my face to kingdom come. You nerfed her Q over and over so now her early game went from acceptable to poor.

I'll be looking forward to the day when you buff her again only to nerf again soon after(see: Xin Zhao).

Hai as Balls

07-27-2012

Coming from a dedicated Rumble main, I can see where you're coming from with nerfing his Q, as long as it isn't overnerfed. However, what's the reasoning behind nerfing his Passive? There's going to be little to no reason to go into Overheat anymore. It's what separates great Rumble players from bad ones. Knowing when to stay in Danger Zone and when to Overheat for the correct situations. I think you should just leave the Passive alone and just take the numbers on his Q down.

To Viktory

07-27-2012

nothing pissed me off more about the tribunal then that when you were banned, riot absolutely REFUSED to allow you to know what you were banned for. Im glad someone finally joined the riot squad with common sense.