Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpiderMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

I approve of all this p.s You should put new art for cho, its really looking old compared to a lot of the new skins

iSpiderMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
i still agree with this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OppBZlUveMk
OMG THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!! Thank you HAHAHAH ban lulu

Âllan

07-27-2012

I buy Rumble yesterday, first game was understanding, did okay besides my team feeding, next game I did outstanding after looking up guides, spectating games. I do not feel this nerf was needed, but you are the experts and I trust you know what is best. Please do not break him though, he's extremely fun .

Feladorzor

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kane001 View Post
Well... they buffed his damage and nerfed his range now they are reverting his damage to pre buff :<. AND YES if was a buff! did the math. if you had 160 bonus ad at lvl 18 you did the same damage and if you had more you did more damage than before and at least 90% urgot builds had over 160 bonus ad. i think the problem is they over nerfed his ranges.
It wasn't a buff. His early game damage was extremely nerfed and Urgot is all about early/mid game advantage. If he is still doing the 'same' damage at level 18, then it is a nerf, because Urgot is not designed to scale into late game against other carries.

You're math on that one particular skill might be correct, but you didn't include all the variables which decide the viability of a champion.

Lgv

07-27-2012

random rumble came out of nowhere so nerf? wat

Mr M0nday

07-27-2012

Revert a change.
Nerf a champ.
Pointless change to tribunal.

Only good thing is cho changes, other than that this is a terrible patch.

Huntilla

07-27-2012

thank you for the Cho'Gath changes really needed them, but he is still one of the squishiest tanks out there, would be cool to see a complete re-work of Cho in the near future, also a new modle would be awsome!!!!

TyrAntRexX

07-27-2012

Will I still see Pendragon smacking down those who would try and claim themselves innocent?

Caetilwyn

07-27-2012

Sigh...was really hoping to hear Soraka's rework was finished with this patch...

Sigh...

OpTic Pr0pH3t

07-27-2012

less baddies playing works for me