Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaduez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

pronouncing "niche" wrong really got to me

CandyNV

07-27-2012

rumble dosent need nerf in the video he almost died so if hes op and ther gona nerf rumble he is goin to be bad champion he is gona die easier

Cultura

07-27-2012

better fix the bug in the ult of yorick -.-

FullMetalAce0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Hopefully there are more Cho buffs than just what we saw, I love Cho and his kit but he really needs some love for the current meta

Fox P McCloud

07-27-2012

Is TF going to be bugfixed this patch, after being bugged for nearly a year? >>

TSB RegaKnight

07-27-2012

What about Darius, who does 500 damage + up to 500 more with each stack AND refreshes if kills the enemy Denying his whole team kills they need?

What about Jayce, where almost all of his moves have a stun, slow, knock back or DoT, and have less then 10 seconds of cooldown?

Why are you guys focusing on the old champions that are about 99% perfect as they are? (Except for the buff on Cho'gath) Why not focus on the new champions that have been overpowered since the moment they came out?

Have you people seen how many complaints there are about Darius and his moves? Why don't you guys respond to them? If 100,000 people ask for a Darius nerf, then shouldn't he be nerfed? I think that is fair to the people that take the time to waste money and spend hours of their lives on this game to nerf/buff champions that need to be and are complained about every single day by thousands of people, then characters that no one says is bad, or no one says is way to powerful!

KRYPTØNITE

07-27-2012

@ Phreak , lol was that tribunal report legit?

Diabytus

07-27-2012

As much as I love playing Rumble, I kinda felt like he needed a bit of a nerf :/

One Week Ago

07-27-2012

Level 20s can use tribunal now!?

Ang3lburst

07-27-2012

Love the new patch cho need art work also but i think in general this patch will be one of the best patch when dealing with champions that become very aggresive or issues but ppl back then still played a very good cho gath its going to be great seeing him come back in a fresh start.