Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

papäbeast

07-27-2012

plz fix the bug on gragas that when he uses his Q that u will actually see his barrel rolling when he throws instead of only seeing it when he throws it to its designated area, plz thank you

p0tat0pancakes

07-27-2012

Lol, Tamat trolling.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenn View Post
Dat Trollplank with all zeals and a PD
It was funny.

Still, doesn't this just (to go serious business for a moment) reinforce the notion that playing badly or trying something unusual is grounds for banning?

Danmadswaggaa

07-27-2012

Another devastating nerf to Rumble. Barely anyone plays him as it is. Now i have to deal with new pretty animations, but less power? I would rather have the old Rumble back.

Varaxael

07-27-2012

Yes! Finally, Riot's ban/warn policy will not violate the Summoner's Code!

bruisercruiser

Recruiter

07-27-2012

was it just me, or was rumble dead after every clip the showed???
Pretty sure he doesnt need nerf, he can do good damage, but is squishy besides sheild and doesnt need nerf imo

Varaxael

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmadswaggaa View Post
Another devastating nerf to Rumble. Barely anyone plays him as it is. Now i have to deal with new pretty animations, but less power? I would rather have the old Rumble back.
Did you or do you play a Mage in World of Warcraft? Just wondering.

DragonStryker

07-27-2012

No more pendakills D:

Rohirrim

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convulsus View Post
So you nerf Rumble in 2 places, his flamespitter and his passive. So what are you doing to balance these? I don't think lowering damage output and nothing else is a balance, its a death sentence for rumble picks.
They clearly stated that the reliability change to Rumble flamethrower in Jayce patch made it hit a lot harder then intended as the high damage used to compensate. Basically what used to be the case is they would be within the range but not take damage because flamethrower was bugged; when they fixed the hit-box the high damage ability started constantly hitting, so in scenarios where rumble was chasing someone down the damage became especially more noticeable. So to compensate they lowered the damage. As far as the passive Nerf, honestly rumbles weakest point is when what ever spell he cast to overheat wears off and he is still silenced, his auto attacks are brutal then but ranged eat him at this point and assasins with sustain are coming after you, really where this hurts most is when your chasing. Or in a close duel with someone, it'll be interesting. But as far as those of you who have honestly played Rumble, you can't say he hasn't been extremely strong forever, and I think if your honest you probably realize you don't have much to fear.

CandyNV

07-27-2012

dont change rumble please no nerf nooooooooooooo