Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEsoteric

07-27-2012

awesome

Kittah4

07-27-2012

I don't understand the logic behind a Rumble passive nerf. He has to go "over" with either his damage Q, his chase/shield W, or his slow E. After you do this, you commit to 6 seconds of self-silence and AP buffed autos. If you nerf the damage on it, there will be little if any incentive to try to use this offensively at all.

Saigo Getsuga

07-27-2012

Dunkmaster Gp omg

RedPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Tribunal isn't a gameplay change. Just saying.

waterftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

watch as no one will play rumble anymore

Vengeful1

07-27-2012

Love the new ideas for tribunal! Too much questionable behavior and im glad to see something being done about it

Convulsus

07-27-2012

So you nerf Rumble in 2 places, his flamespitter and his passive. So what are you doing to balance these? I don't think lowering damage output and nothing else is a balance, its a death sentence for rumble picks.

Rohirrim

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittah4 View Post
I don't understand the logic behind a Rumble passive nerf. He has to go "over" with either his damage Q, his chase/shield W, or his slow E. After you do this, you commit to 6 seconds of self-silence and AP buffed autos. If you nerf the damage on it, there will be little if any incentive to try to use this offensively at all.
Shh! when I heard of Rumble nerfs my fear was honestly that they would do something like increase heat cost on flamethrower or the rate at which it decreases so you would overheat more often, but then people would start playing on hit Rumble. Heh

Rumble Bot

07-27-2012

Just wondering, how much are you lowering the damageoutput of flamespitter by? Are you hurting his ratios at all? This patch preview has been kindof vague.

I doubt it will hurt my playstyle at all if the ratios are untouched.

Chewbakha

07-27-2012

Oh great. Rumble was finally a viable jungle, and now your gonna mess it up. Thx.