Service Stability Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xnot

09-14-2010

thats one reason i dont say riot fails anymore

Rathia

09-14-2010

I was wondering if some of the incidents might be isolated cases. I often find myself being disconnected repeatedly across an entire game (45-60min) every 4-5 minutes or so, and suffer from 20-30 second delay on commands. I can hardly risk attacking champions or turrets due to the fact I'm bound to completely lose control by the time I find it safe to pull back, at which point my champion finds it fit to chase enemies into turrets or just sit there and take a beating, leaving me to watch helplessly as I feed the enemy.

However I am generally the one to suffer from these. At odd times an ally or one enemy may disconnect as well, most often never to return. But these frequent disconnects, delays, and even framerate drops are extremely frustrating as they've been going on for weeks now with no hint of actual respite.

I'm sure Riot is doing what they can to resolve the issues, but IP bonuses don't fix much when you can't properly play a match - let alone win it.

Baygull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Thanks.

BluApex

09-14-2010

Love the lag fix, Great Job Riot, Keep it up!

You guys should really have a 'donate here' thing, I have no idea how you guys make revenue, but I'm not really a fan of skins. Do you guys encourage skin buying or see it as a service? Anyways, thanks again.

Rubypwnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

Another FAIL night of gaming. Your servers are again down. Again a game Full of lag and in the end allmost 7 players got LEAVE cause of your server's crashes which you dont want to fix and trying to give us more and more champions like we need them instead of fixing the server.Im fvcking dissappointed like a large amount of players i guess... And these topics about ''we will fix this cause its our top priority'' is bull****s
(And before someone says why i care about ''leaves''. I do care cause if these crashes continue we will end up with a dozen of leaves and as a result NOONE will invite you to play a game cause they will afraid that you will DESTROY their game with a quit in the middle of a match)

Enough said.

Go and downvote me now

Bye.

Gecko

09-20-2010

Can we please have another update on this server issues, I truly enjoy the game but the experience is being ruined due to it.

This would be extremely appreciated
Thank you