One of the five Featured Spec games should be Dom always

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaboinker

07-27-2012

Any thoughts? If all the time there was one Dominion game available for spectators?

FOODFOOD

07-27-2012

I do see them a lot, but not all the time. <3 seeing POOTERSS.

MMKH

07-27-2012

I don't think the majority of SR players would like that. And if they see a game I'm in where I'm trolling with item builds they won't take the game seriously lol.

VoidInsanity

07-27-2012

So you want one of the 5 games to be wasted on the epeen kassadin only players to advertise to everyone how broken kassadin is? No thanks.

naotasan

07-27-2012

I always thought it should be changed from "Normal" to "Dominion"

Actually I think Dominion games are listed as Custom? Either way it should say Dominion.

Karaethon Cycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Dominion games actually pop up quite often in the featured selection. If you see a game listed as "Normal," it's probably a Dominion match.

Shaboinker

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I don't think the majority of SR players would like that. And if they see a game I'm in where I'm trolling with item builds they won't take the game seriously lol.
Yes but at the same time they would still have 4 of there game mode to choose from. It might give Dom some more popularity.

HaIfhearted

07-27-2012

Like Nao said, I just wish Dom games were labeled as "Dominion" instead of "Normal".

But its w/e, I know people are watching these cause I keep getting random friend requests after being featured.

Also, while I don't like to admit it, I personally can't help but feel that having Dom games labeled as such would actually *decrease* the amount of people who click on them.

LadysKnight

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
But if you put dominion games as 1 out of 5 spectate now, 1 out of 5 of the games SR players can watch will actually be entertaining

NamKim

07-27-2012

For me, the purpose of featured streams is to show off what League of Legends is capable of. You are showing games of high leveled players. You can just enjoy the show or learn by watching them.

I always see at least one "Normal" game when I log in. So, I just assumed that Riot tries to include at least one Dominion game at all times. If this is not the case, I would ask that Riot think about this when Dominion gets an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadysKnight View Post
But if you put dominion games as 1 out of 5 spectate now, 1 out of 5 of the games SR players can watch will actually be entertaining
Actually, I find some of the Summoner's Rift streams to be entertaining. At least the ones I seen, they often try to mix it up in the laning phase. They rarely just let people farm and farm. I wonder if they know we are watching so they try to put on a show for us? Whatever it is, it is more enjoyable than any game I played on SR, where it is just "plug-and-chug" meta sheeps.