Nostalgia thread? Nostalgia thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fearless Diglett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarash View Post
Ok, guys we just killed 4 of them with no casualties, only one le...
OMG TWITCH!

PENTAKILL!!!!11

to all of you who didnt play beta, Twitch was used to have 2.5 AS with no AS items, just its skills, his ulti had no ammunition, and it dealt full dmg to all players in a line. all his stats have where nerfed over and over and over again until the state he was in before the remake.. I went 29 9 4 with him, practically evaporating the enemy team by myself
I remember one game where my friend went 46-5-5...nuff said

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Rusty Blitzcrank.

YOU REMEMBER THAT SKIN RIOT!?

I remember when you "revamped" it, then promptly removed it from the store.

Psycho Pretzel

11-20-2012

Evelynn stuns all day.

Zarkof

11-21-2012

heimer 3 turrets with attack speed boost on placement and grenades hurting towers

Sheidan

11-21-2012

Caitlyn vs Ashe epic mid

Tadiken

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarash View Post
Ok, guys we just killed 4 of them with no casualties, only one le...
OMG TWITCH!

PENTAKILL!!!!11

to all of you who didnt play beta, Twitch was used to have 2.5 AS with no AS items, just its skills, his ulti had no ammunition, and it dealt full dmg to all players in a line. all his stats have where nerfed over and over and over again until the state he was in before the remake.. I went 29 9 4 with him, practically evaporating the enemy team by myself
Twitch is the owner of my first penta kill in beta. That was the first and last time I played twitch, until his recent remake.

Tadiken

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
AD Kat with 4 Bloodthirster, GA, and boots was the only way to play her.
Until a year into the game i played kat with three phantom dancers, infinity edge, and two bloodthirsters. I would go around killing one person at a time.

Tadiken

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAslan View Post
Nah, not reaally. Release Malphite.
Release xin... Worse than beta twitch... *shudder*