Corki or Varus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingSnafu

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Really? I see a lot of Ashes.

I know that Corki really hurts until about the 30 minute mark, and that's where his damage can start to fall off a bit. Varus is freaking scary late if he's fed.
this is the part that makes him iffy hes low dmg easy to kill till u get him fed and thats hard to do because of it

Meserion

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Really? I see a lot of Ashes.

I know that Corki really hurts until about the 30 minute mark, and that's where his damage can start to fall off a bit. Varus is freaking scary late if he's fed.
if he's fed, exactly corki doesnt' need to be fed to dominate hence hes better overall

his passive really makes him so strong; 10% additional based on the damage dealt as true damage.

that means if you crit for 300 thats another 30 true damage. that extra amount really adds up after awhile

WhoopsiGoldburg

07-27-2012

Corki is a top tier ad carry. I don't play corki so I can't really comment about him. I do however main varus.

All in all he's a great champion but, higher risk than other carries. His late game damage output is a little low, he's got a relatively short range, and no real escape abilities. However he has a strong harass a great early game burst. He has an excellent mid game and can help seal the game early at dragon and other early team fights. He excels on team that have alot of hard cc that can keep a team locked down (ammumu galio morg ect.) He is also best picked on an enemy team that is melee heavy because his ult spread is so short and slow.

His best laning opponents are the offensive supports for sure but, I feel that leona has the best synergy. Leona has a stupidly strong burst early and by level 3 can keep an enemy ccd for a good few seconds. In that time varus can land 3 blights and pop his e land a couple more aa and a q for the kill.

I feel he's a good champion albeit with a higher skill cap and learning curve than other carries but a strong pick none the less.

Facefoxa

07-28-2012

Corki is amazing at all points of the game, I think there's actually a guide that describes him as "A Better Ezreal". He has great burst at level 4 and 6, and paired with a Leona he can really wreck his lane.

Varus is kind of mediocre tbh.

edit:

http://www.lolpro.com/guides/ezreal/...-guide-duo-bot

see pros and cons

Sexual Healing

07-29-2012

All of you that are speaking of Corki's dmg falling off late are speaking in regards to his lack of a damage/AS steriod. While this is true, his armor pen. and true damage can make up for this, along with his added damage and utility from the tri-force option.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

In this weekend's tournament in Poland, Corki was a frequent pick and Varus wasn't picked a single time. Draw your own conclusions from that.