Corki or Varus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icy Ike

07-27-2012

Which one is better for my type of playstyle, please give feedback.
In ranked I found mid as becoming too difficult to get over fed anymore and completely snowball all the lanes. Im in gold 1529 elo atm. I like to farm and harass the entire match and favor Ezreal due to his mage-like skill set. I emerge late game as overly buff and able to carry much easier especially because in my elo, none surrenders and none gives up extremely quickly, so this turns into about 40 minute games. Which would be better of Corki and Varus because I am confused of what to buy and would like feedback, please and thank you =)

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Varus has a very good early/mid game and its easy to get fed with him but hes got no escape skills really whereas corki dosent harass till around lvl 6 and his harass is negligable lategame whereas varus q is strong pretty much all game hope i helped

Icy Ike

07-27-2012

Alright thank you very much you did =)

xXxZABAxXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

corki

JRiMi

07-27-2012

I've been a fan of varus. His q harass is nice and his ult is very good for team fights.

Ahris Pantsu

07-27-2012

Corki's a top tier AD carry. Varus is sort of meh.
Realistically, Corki and Graves are the most picked AD carries in a tournament sense.

slimjimo10

07-27-2012

I prefer Corki.
He has a true damage passive, an escape/reposition skill, armor reducing DPS shredder, and his ult for harrass and a lot of trinity force procs. The only thing Varus has over Corki is cc. His ult and slow are both very useful. Still, I'd take corki.

KingSnafu

07-27-2012

varus countered pretty easy by chars like jax or jayce or trist that can close the gap real easy corki more versatile

Sexual Healing

07-27-2012

Corki. Dat Passive, along with a re-position, armor shred, and just pure damage potential make him one of the stronger AD picks atm.

Varus tends towards the realm of AD caster, and is missing some mobility and late game damage that is necessary on your adc.

TeknoWizard

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameOkami View Post
Corki's a top tier AD carry. Varus is sort of meh.
Realistically, Corki and Graves are the most picked AD carries in a tournament sense.
Really? I see a lot of Ashes.

I know that Corki really hurts until about the 30 minute mark, and that's where his damage can start to fall off a bit. Varus is freaking scary late if he's fed.