Brutalize your enemies with Rageborn Mundo!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMajor Facepalm

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumoner View Post
Whats next? Arthas??
Karthas.

Curanthir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

To everybody saying its a normal orc, it's not. It's as close to Axe from DOTA2 as you can get without plagiarism, even down to the armor on the right shoulder and the ponytail. TBH, it would be exactly Axe if it were a Darius skin, as Darius uses Axe's 2 main skills.

JediBatman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curanthir View Post
To everybody saying its a normal orc, it's not. It's as close to Axe from DOTA2 as you can get without plagiarism, even down to the armor on the right shoulder and the ponytail. TBH, it would be exactly Axe if it were a Darius skin, as Darius uses Axe's 2 main skills.
i think you better take another look at axe they look very different you thinking they look alike is just racist. he looks like he's is based on grom hellscream from warcraft 3 in fact i bet both this skin and axe take inspiration from him.

again thinking 2 people look alike cause they are both red orcs is racist.

TakashixToshirou

07-29-2012

Would be better as a sion skin imo.

Chakks

Recruiter

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBatman View Post
i think you better take another look at axe they look very different you thinking they look alike is just racist. he looks like he's is based on grom hellscream from warcraft 3 in fact i bet both this skin and axe take inspiration from him.

again thinking 2 people look alike cause they are both red orcs is racist.
Another person who doesn't know what the word "racist" means and goes around crying racism whenever somebody brings up a skin color.

ZeitKuppler

07-29-2012

Even Riot recognizes how much better DoTA 2 character designs are than in League so they had to stick a DoTA character in their game somehow.
I see what you did there..

JediBatman

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybwlofchwdr View Post
Another person who doesn't know what the word "racist" means and goes around crying racism whenever somebody brings up a skin color.
orcs are a race are they not? to be racist is to discriminate based on race. to discriminate is to give treatment or consideration to something/someone based on the group, class, culture, or category they belong to rather than individual merit.

so saying two things are alike when their only similarity is race, is giving consideration due to race rather than individual merit thus discriminating racially. RACIST

**in this case merit to looks

xxramdom

07-29-2012

anyone else thinks it looks like one of the orcs from Orcs Must Die

Wavemaker

07-29-2012

I don't know about you guys but... http://magiccards.info/query?q=lava+axe&v=card&s=cname

homage to mtg?

Yoshiro

07-29-2012

Second best Dr Mundo skin!
Its' Axe from DOTA 2, Sticking it to DOTA 2 HAHAHA AWESOME!