Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Brutalize your enemies with Rageborn Mundo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMajor Facepalm

Member

07-29-2012

Quote:
Chumoner:
Whats next? Arthas??


Karthas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curanthir

Junior Member

07-29-2012

To everybody saying its a normal orc, it's not. It's as close to Axe from DOTA2 as you can get without plagiarism, even down to the armor on the right shoulder and the ponytail. TBH, it would be exactly Axe if it were a Darius skin, as Darius uses Axe's 2 main skills.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JediBatman

Junior Member

07-29-2012

Quote:
Curanthir:
To everybody saying its a normal orc, it's not. It's as close to Axe from DOTA2 as you can get without plagiarism, even down to the armor on the right shoulder and the ponytail. TBH, it would be exactly Axe if it were a Darius skin, as Darius uses Axe's 2 main skills.


i think you better take another look at axe they look very different you thinking they look alike is just racist. he looks like he's is based on grom hellscream from warcraft 3 in fact i bet both this skin and axe take inspiration from him.

again thinking 2 people look alike cause they are both red orcs is racist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakashixToshirou

Recruiter

07-29-2012

Would be better as a sion skin imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chakks

Recruiter

07-29-2012

Quote:
JediBatman:
i think you better take another look at axe they look very different you thinking they look alike is just racist. he looks like he's is based on grom hellscream from warcraft 3 in fact i bet both this skin and axe take inspiration from him.

again thinking 2 people look alike cause they are both red orcs is racist.


Another person who doesn't know what the word "racist" means and goes around crying racism whenever somebody brings up a skin color.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeitKuppler

Senior Member

07-29-2012

Even Riot recognizes how much better DoTA 2 character designs are than in League so they had to stick a DoTA character in their game somehow.
I see what you did there..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JediBatman

Junior Member

07-29-2012

Quote:
angrybwlofchwdr:
Another person who doesn't know what the word "racist" means and goes around crying racism whenever somebody brings up a skin color.

orcs are a race are they not? to be racist is to discriminate based on race. to discriminate is to give treatment or consideration to something/someone based on the group, class, culture, or category they belong to rather than individual merit.

so saying two things are alike when their only similarity is race, is giving consideration due to race rather than individual merit thus discriminating racially. RACIST

**in this case merit to looks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxramdom

Senior Member

07-29-2012

anyone else thinks it looks like one of the orcs from Orcs Must Die


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wavemaker

Member

07-29-2012

I don't know about you guys but... http://magiccards.info/query?q=lava+axe&v=card&s=cname

homage to mtg?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshiro

Senior Member

07-29-2012

Second best Dr Mundo skin!
Its' Axe from DOTA 2, Sticking it to DOTA 2 HAHAHA AWESOME!