Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for Duo (1400 ~ 1500)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello guys, so as the title says im looking for a duo partner to get on 1900 elo.
Random Stuff About Me:
So, my name is Conrad and i palyed as AD Carry for "tdh tryout" (EU team with 1750 elo)
but unfortunally my account got hacked after playing hard for 3 years. I was 1000 wins + and 1700 elo.
Anyway, i got angry and stop play Lol, but my friend gave me his account zElGoog wich was 1/2 on rankeds as nocturne. When i got the acc i went right away to 1450 elo getting 8/2 in ranked, and now im looking for any duo partner to go for rankeds with me.
My main positions are Jungle and AD Carry, so im looking for a support/top player
IGN: zElGoog

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrong forum. Your looking for the Clan & Team Recruitment forum. Not the Fan Art forum.