Your last played Champion and The champion you hate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom3

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Have their ultimates switched. Wat do?

Ahri no longer can get away from any gank after level 6. Instead, she can heal the entire team.
Ahri becomes the best mid support ever.

Soraka can blink three times and do massive damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom3

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Le bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Lux deals damage to all champions. Immediately OP.

Karthus Fires a laser beam in a straight line. I'd take that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom3

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFGrey View Post
Lux deals damage to all champions. Immediately OP.

Karthus Fires a laser beam in a straight line. I'd take that.
Ohohoho. Karthus players suddenly stop pressing R for free kills.
Lux constantly banned, especially if her ult still had the same CD. o.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keirndmo

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Gangplank holds his gun infront of him and shoots a giant laser out of it.

Lux now calls down cannon balls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom3

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirndmo View Post
Gangplank holds his gun infront of him and shoots a giant laser out of it.

Lux now calls down cannon balls.
Suddenly Gangplank's ult is a lot more scary.

And Lux...um..I guess with the ap ratio, she could do a whole lot more zoning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeRaL Vitac

Junior Member

07-24-2012

Shyvana now execute 1 target with a giant falling dragon

Garen instead can now transfor into a giant beybalde raising his armor etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keirndmo

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomnom3 View Post
Suddenly Gangplank's ult is a lot more scary.

And Lux...um..I guess with the ap ratio, she could do a whole lot more zoning.
"Oh look GP is gonna last hit with Parrrrley again."

"IMA FIRIN' MA LAZOR!"


I just wanna imagine GP shooting that giant laser XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

themaddscientist

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Ezreal can now throw out some kind of circle to do tons of damage.

Vladimir gets a bloody global ultimate of awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom3

Senior Member

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaddscientist View Post
Ezreal can now throw out some kind of circle to do tons of damage.

Vladimir gets a bloody global ultimate of awesome.
A global ult that increases all allied damage by 12%. Oh a team fight I'm not at.
Vlad ult!