The LAG IS KILLING ME

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esteris

07-23-2012

Three people are lagging on my team and riot says its our computers'. I'm a detective and I don't believe in coincidence.

BooBpoop

08-21-2013

I'm having the same problem its says attempting to reconnect... then i die.

Xenoc1dal

08-21-2013

dat necro

Eqauerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2013

I have a problem whenever I look at Lucien I drop to ten fps and its really annoying especially when I have to support because its next to impossible to play. let me know if you know how to fix it.

sweeetdream

11-13-2013

I can't even play, once again, because of the lag on this game. And this is the only game it ever happens to me on. There is sooo much delay in game, then I can't event accept the queue to enter a game and can't play with my friends. On top of that, I get random disconnected from PVP messages.

Gille de Rais

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2013

i get frequent lag spikes and "attempts to recconect"

funny thing is i have a stable internet connection with 47 ping,

even if i get the lag spikes or the "atttempts" im still on a stable 40+ ping

Eleshakai

11-14-2013

Same issue here.

JuicyJuggs

11-14-2013

Same issue here, it's been like this ever since season 3 patch.

Random massive spikes, resulting in unplayable games. To be honest I don't remember the last time I had a normal game since that patch. I'm considering just deleting LoL and trying something else.

RovinKnight

11-14-2013

I'm really getting fed up with this lag issue. Before the recent big patch, I held steady at 30-40 fps and 80-100 ping. Now, I'll drop down to 5-10 frames and lag so hard that I'll click to move and I get no response whatsoever. I have to keep trying to move, and 10-15 seconds later, my click will finally register and I'll move...but I'm skrewed if where I click to is now a teamfight and I end up in the middle of it, and of course get melted. One second I'm yelling, "move!". Ten seconds later I'm screaming, "stop!"...as I walk under turret as my champ doesn't listen to my command and continues to attack them.
It's not my computer because I used to be able to have skype group calls, have chrome open, my music player, and lolrecorder open all at the same time and not lag a bit. Now, I close everything out and I STILL get same lag rates. My ping stays 80-100, though. Nothing has helped.
I have been playing league for around 10 months now and I have never had it be so bad. I've lost at least 10 games now because of this new lag. It's humiliating to have to say, "sorry, I'm lagging" because it feels like an excuse and your team is yelling at you. It hurts when you disappoint your friends over something you can't control, or you have to tell them you can't play with them and watching them go play without you.
Please fix this soon!

sirspamalot22222

02-21-2014

this game is so glitchy when I leave a custom game my game freezes and I have to exit the game
and repair it always