The LAG IS KILLING ME

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akokhee

09-09-2010

my fps is stuck at 8 and below...

i was 30+ before patch

Cenerae

09-09-2010

I'm also affected by this.

It does seem that the problem lies not with us, but with the PvP.net client. It appears to be hogging way too much of my PC's resources and forces my games to grind to a 4 fps crawl. And before I figured it had to be one of the LoL related pieces, I had:

Run an antivirus
Cleared my cache out
Rebooted (three times)
Defragged my hard drive
Reinstalled the game

So obviously, the problem's not with our hardware, but their software. Something in the patch seems to have gone screwy.

Cap Jack Sparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Same as the poster above me. I have been hovering between 2-5 fps ever since downloading that patch. I will be unable to play this game AT ALL until this is fixed.

Please fix this Riot.

ˆºˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Agreed. I'll try setting the priority to lowest. When I close the client before I start loading, it never loads...so I just set the priority to lowest, and post results.

Darkv3ng

09-09-2010

Same here man, since that new patch can't even play sucks....

Santaria

09-09-2010

I use game booster all background program is closed, nothing is running except LoL.
my ping sky rocket from 30-40 to a whooping 160-260 just after the patch.

And the lag, well we all know the lag is killing me in the game more than the other team is.

TheKingofEloHell

09-09-2010

Mee to.....

Jappotea

09-09-2010

If it very low fps i think it's because of the lolclient process.

so what i did after starting a match was opened the task manager then put the lolclient priority process from normal to below normal then everything went smooth again. (i think u should end the process but not sure)

my processor is single core so I couldn't put league of legends to priority high or even above high as some said in the forum. lolclient is the problem.

also, after 5 min of this I experienced 3 crashes within 4min but once i reconnected again it was good again to the end.

I hope this help

Skyeclaw

09-09-2010

Ive been getting bogged down with lag every since the patch too. The weird, and frustrating part about it tho is that when I log out real quick, and reload, everything is alright again, causing me to fall behind in the game. And whats weirder is that at first it was only doing it on normal games, but today it started doing it on practice games to. I rarely ever lag at all, nevermind to this degree and frequency.

Xenro

09-09-2010

<----lagging after patch too

12345612 ... 31