Only bad teams lose to turtling......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendlyRaid

07-30-2012

I'm not quite sure why everyone complains about "turtling", it's easily beatable, but you can't play lazily or be disorganized.

If the enemy team is turtling, then that's because your team had an advantage during the game and broke down one or both of the enemy teams inhibitors. If the enemy team is turtling in their base then they are giving up complete map control. There are four "buffs" on the map.

After you break down one or both of the enemy teams inhibitors, but can't make a final push due to their respawn, then recall, buy your items, then clear the jungle getting all the available buffs and force a team fight at their base while you have the advantage.

What you don't do is fiddle-fart around in the jungle for 10-15 minutes while they sit in their base farming minions and complete their builds. This is what happens on a disorganized team and how you can lose to turtling. Typically someone will always be recalling saying things like, "I just need one more item or this buff..." and the game gets dragged out until the other team catches up.

Use your advantage, get the buffs, and force the team fight while your ahead. If you don't think you can win another team fight, you weren't as far ahead as you thought.

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

you must be trolling or just really really stupid

LAMlRP

07-31-2012

I hope he's trolling.... Keep trying that idea, youll see how long that lasts when you in their base, get aced and lose.

Soft Tortoise

07-31-2012

I actually agree w him....kinda common since actually...i win when ppl turtle me by using this strategy.
However to you guys who think its a troll tactic your the ones who make it not work......really
Ultimately you will lose if you dont fight them, you wont win.
Also he's not saying let them get in a turtle situation, he is saying if they are this is what you should do instead of letting them get stronger and stronger. I imagine the second and third commenters didnt actually read or uderstand what he is saying.....and once again they are part of the turtle problem. The one who wants to build an item rather then win the game....

Koldheartedjsp

07-31-2012

only bad players disagree

Unholy Scavenger

08-01-2012

If you cant push to win, kill the tower before the inhib and just jungle while the lanes even out in mid....if they dont leave their base they will waste gold and xp....then u can get really ahead....if they leave their base to grab minions gank them then push if u can win

Roman

08-01-2012

difficult to win a teamfight at base when they can heal all dmg. i'd say destroying both inhibs and split push both lanes into tower is much safer late game