[Art Request] Bacon Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Moon Bunny

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
Sejuani can do well, her kit just needs a bit of buffing to prevent her from being outclassed.

What she needs is a bit more mobility. For a lady who's riding a boar, she's pretty slow. That makes it tough to proc her frost and permafrost on enemy units when they can just run away from you. If Riot would buff her movement speed and MAYBE her health a bit (since she needs to be in the line of fire to drop her CC), then she'd be even with the other solo tops and jungles.

As for Teemo not supposed to be taken seriously, there's been Teemo fan outcry for a serious Teemo skin. I mean, the rest of the Yordles have cool skins, so why can't Teemo? See the posts for Assassin Teemo and Teemo the Professional for examples of well-done, serious Teemo skins.
If you look at my build I've fixed all those aspects of her. Speed? Boots of Swiftness for chasing, it procs with her slows perfectly. Rylai's and Heart of Gold > Randuin's Omen takes care of her health issues, I was also planing on building a Warmog's with that Giant's Belt for more sustain. Plus an added slow bonus from Rylai's that stacks with her Frost passive.

HonorableGeneral

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkBrigadier View Post
If you look at my build I've fixed all those aspects of her. Speed? Boots of Swiftness for chasing, it procs with her slows perfectly. Rylai's and Heart of Gold > Randuin's Omen takes care of her health issues, I was also planing on building a Warmog's with that Giant's Belt for more sustain. Plus an added slow bonus from Rylai's that stacks with her Frost passive.
Probably the only time I've seen people pick Swiftness over any other boots. Makes sense though.

If Riot would just buff her speed a bit, then you could actually tank properly and buy Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi. Still a good build regardless.

Still holding out on support for her Bacon skin. I mean, I know it seems offensive but surely someone can do it tastefully. Besides, I <3 bacon.

aleecasan

07-29-2012

I think all characters need more joke skins. It would make playing the game even more enjoyable.

Also, I don't see how the bacon idea is offensive- I just thought I'd add some funny comments to it, lol ^^; Just how I am... XP