[Art Request] Bacon Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HonorableGeneral

07-27-2012

So I was watching Epic Meal Time, and a thought occurred to me.

As soft voices chanted over and over, "This is your weekly bacon moment... No one can take this from you..."

I realized something had to be done.

As we all know, men love two things: bacon and breasts. So why not put the two together?

I propose an epic skin of mealtime proportions: Bacon Sejuani!

Go nuts with how you incorporate bacon into the design (hell, have her boar covered in the fried strips of a swine carcass, I don't care) but incorporate it!

Go!

HonorableGeneral

07-28-2012

Bump for more bacon goodness!

You can't deny the urge deep inside of you!

The Djinn

07-28-2012

The obvious answer is a bacon outfit like her current one, riding on top of a glistening roast pig with an apple in its mouth.

HonorableGeneral

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Djinn View Post
The obvious answer is a bacon outfit like her current one, riding on top of a glistening roast pig with an apple in its mouth.
Why has no one made it yet? It's so obvious!

And Riot will earn TONS OF DAMA- I mean MONEY!

All they need is a nice tie-in with Epic Meal Time, and everyone will buy it!

Pink Moon Bunny

07-28-2012

Now that's just dissing my main >:'(
SHAAAAAAAAAAME!

aleecasan

07-28-2012

Didn't Lady Gaga look disgusting enough dressed in meat? o.O

aleecasan

07-28-2012

How about this- Gragas in a bacon-made speedo... yummy... after thinking and picturing that, there you have it- bacon and breasts... two things men love combined!!! XD

HonorableGeneral

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkBrigadier View Post
Now that's just dissing my main >:'(
SHAAAAAAAAAAME!
I'm not dissing Sejuani, I want her to see more play (because, honestly, she's outclassed in jungle by a lot of others: Nautilus, Lee Sin, Nocturne, Maokai, etc).

If the bacon idea offends you, I apologize, but I think it would be a great joke skin for her to have. I mean look at Teemo: the guy is made of joke skins. Granted, a lot of people hate him, but it's not like they liked him BEFORE he got all his crappy "cottontail" and "super" skins. I personally like it. Helps remind people to stop being so serious and enjoy the game.

Pink Moon Bunny

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
I'm not dissing Sejuani, I want her to see more play (because, honestly, she's outclassed in jungle by a lot of others: Nautilus, Lee Sin, Nocturne, Maokai, etc).

If the bacon idea offends you, I apologize, but I think it would be a great joke skin for her to have. I mean look at Teemo: the guy is made of joke skins. Granted, a lot of people hate him, but it's not like they liked him BEFORE he got all his crappy "cottontail" and "super" skins. I personally like it. Helps remind people to stop being so serious and enjoy the game.
It's because Teemo is not suppose to be taken seriously... and he's fuzzy. Hell I lane with Sejuani, solo top, and I can dominate games anytime. here's a sample keep in mind I was playing ranked.

HonorableGeneral

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkBrigadier View Post
It's because Teemo is not suppose to be taken seriously... and he's fuzzy. Hell I lane with Sejuani, solo top, and I can dominate games anytime. here's a sample keep in mind I was playing ranked.
Sejuani can do well, her kit just needs a bit of buffing to prevent her from being outclassed.

What she needs is a bit more mobility. For a lady who's riding a boar, she's pretty slow. That makes it tough to proc her frost and permafrost on enemy units when they can just run away from you. If Riot would buff her movement speed and MAYBE her health a bit (since she needs to be in the line of fire to drop her CC), then she'd be even with the other solo tops and jungles.

As for Teemo not supposed to be taken seriously, there's been Teemo fan outcry for a serious Teemo skin. I mean, the rest of the Yordles have cool skins, so why can't Teemo? See the posts for Assassin Teemo and Teemo the Professional for examples of well-done, serious Teemo skins.