Kab's big thread of builds

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Updated Xin's build, let me know what you think.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
it might be useful if you put a role after each champion's name, as some can built several ways (like you did with nasus).

also, abyssal scepter is missing from mord and is way too late in the fiddle build
Well most of the time there's just one build that stands out as being most viable, which is why I only have one build for most champions, this does not stand true for Nasus however which is why I have two builds for him. I am however happy to add more options to any champion you want.

And I really do not see how Abyssal Scepter would be effective for Mordekaiser, while Fiddlesticks just has so many core items it's quite difficult placing them all. But I am content with where Abyssal is right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Fiddle actually rushes a Zhonyas ring immediately after sorc shoes. Any competent team will just focus fire you down as soon as you appear or punt you away (via headbutt, buster shot, etc.) Rylai's won't help you MUCH for either of those. An instant Zhonya's in the middle of their team causes confusion as they try to focus you and they are either forced to scatter away from it and give your team an opportunity to pounce on any stragglers or fight in it and take some heavy damage.
I suppose I did make this build a bit for solo queuing rather than against and with a premade but I do agree with you about how he needs Zhonya pretty early and Rylai's isn't really that useful for him early game, I think the reason I added Rylai's before Zhonya was to have a bit more AP before grabbing Zhonya.

I fixed it now though, and I appreciate the comments, I do not play Fiddlesticks very much at all and much of the build was made out of game.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0B0C0P View Post
Thing is, you really don't need to stack that much health on Cho. You get most of what you need from Feast alone, and Frozen Heart also has the all-important CDR stat as well as mana so you can keep fighting for longer before running dry, and your abilities will come off cooldown that much faster making you much more of a threat. The aura adds a lot to your survivability indirectly by reducing the damage output of autoattack champs. Thornmail just makes it more likely for you to be ignored in teamfights, and I find isn't worth it unless the other team is stacked with physical damage.
Well, you make several good points but I still do not agree with building Frozen Heart on Cho'Gath so I'm afraid we're going to have agree to disagree.

I really do appreciate your suggestions though since the Cho'Gath's build really looks and feels very monotone right now.

Ooh and I don't get Thornmail either unless they have atleast 3 physical carries or 2 fed/good ones.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
abyssal is core for mord for a few reasons. the magic resist makes his shield better, and the ap helps his skills somewhat, but the main reason is for the aura. since all of his skills and the sunfires deal magic damage, you want to reduce your enemies' magic resist by as much as possible. also, since mord is always in the fray, it means that in team fights your team's magic damage is buffed--not just mord's
Okay, now lets explain why Abyssal is a core item for Nasus;

The magic resist makes it harder for mages to get his health down, the AP helps his skills a bit. But the main reason is the aura of course. Since most of his skills do magic damage and sunfires do magic damage aswell. And since Nasus is right in the middle of the enemy, it helps your team.

Basically; You can use thoose reasons to explain why it's a good item on anyone. But rarely it is.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-10-2010

Updated first half with skill order. More to come!

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Updated the entire thing with the skill orders.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Working on my Tristana build... my games tend not to last long enough to go into late game though. :/

Ps. Yes, I do plan to keep going on using this as my personal Twitter page.

Carados

09-11-2010

Some of these builds are painful to look at. :/

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Ooh, how come?

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

09-15-2010

*ACHOO*

Ooh, excuse me.

12345612 ... 17