i wanna try a new champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swampxthang

07-26-2012

its between trundle, jarvan, and yorick
who do you think is funnest

i usually play kennen renekton gragas and ziggs

TzTokKyle

07-26-2012

Yorick is very fun to paly, but very annoying to face. Out of your three I would go with Yorick as he is the most fun option.

R0ACH

07-26-2012

In my experience, Jarvan is more fun than either of them because his abilities have greater use than just chasing.

Trundle and Yorick are high sustain champions meant to stick to their target and survive. The same could be same about J4, but his abilities are more fun, give great mobility and require a little bit of thinking.

I just remember kinda shrugging during champ select a couple weeks ago, figuring "ok I'll play Jarvy again". I had so much fun that game and the other games after it because of those knockups, clutch dives, epic saves and overall ballsiness.

I also like to play renekton and kennen, if that matters.

JRiMi

07-27-2012

None..get zyra she's super fun.

OneDeadPixel

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
None..get zyra she's super fun.

I like zyra. Shes like a better version of Heimerdinger. Turrets are more expendable and easier to place, has an AEO stun, easier to poke with, more health, better AD. Definitely going to get nerfed real hard by riot soon though, since they have a habit of breaking all they're good champs.

As for what champ should be chosen out of the three were given id go with Jarvin for fun.

Sam Is Whoa

07-27-2012

Trundle. nothing better than going into a team fight with less than 50% hp and having the team focus you only to ult the tank and laugh as your team mops up the floor with them while they rage that they hit you with everything and you lost no HP.