Rank Unskill Gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sihdartha

07-26-2012

Here is a tip for RIOT, set one filter, when only those who have more than 500 victories on normal mode can play rank, couze im tired of carry this guys that dont pay attention and just text you garbage, i dont reprot unskill couse is not their fault, is riot ault they play there, just arrive to lvl 30 for lose 100 games cnotinues and play elo hell.

please fix that is stupid unskill rerport, just make a filter of victories

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Your grammar is atrocious. Sorry, I can't read it no matter how hard I try.

Sexual Healing

07-26-2012

QQ MOAR.

Also, grow up bro. 500 normal wins doesnt measure much except how much free time you have. I play with guys that have 2k+ normal wins, that can't touch me in my gameplay. Learn to carry your team, and raise your Elo if you're unhappy with it.

Quick question, how many players below 1200 Elo think that's where they should be? Follow that up with the actual percentile that <1200 Elo players comprise, and wowee would you be surprised at those numbaaaas.

In other words, Shhhhh, Nub.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihdartha View Post
Here is a tip for RIOT, set one filter, when only those who have more than 500 victories on normal mode can play rank, couze im tired of carry this guys that dont pay attention and just text you garbage, i dont reprot unskill couse is not their fault, is riot ault they play there, just arrive to lvl 30 for lose 100 games cnotinues and play elo hell.

please fix that is stupid unskill rerport, just make a filter of victories
I looked at your previous games.

A 40 minute game where you have 75 cs should be impossible, especially as a non-jungle (and non-support, obviously). Building Boots of Swiftness and Infinity Edge on Trundle makes no sense. You play AP Teemo. You built thornmail on an AD carry. You never build Last Whisper on AD carries even when the other team has armor.

You lose games because you suck, not because of your teammates.

Pogolol

07-26-2012

I agree kids are all trolls or feeders in this game.

Dethlint

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
I looked at your previous games.

A 40 minute game where you have 75 cs should be impossible, especially as a non-jungle (and non-support, obviously). Building Boots of Swiftness and Infinity Edge on Trundle makes no sense. You play AP Teemo. You built thornmail on an AD carry. You never build Last Whisper on AD carries even when the other team has armor.

You lose games because you suck, not because of your teammates.
Quoted for awesomeness.

But is thornmail on an adc THAT bad? Sometimes I'll get it if I'm taking lots of physical damage, I mean atleast it's an armor item that does damage as well.

BlueItem

07-27-2012

As far as I understood (I barely ever play ad carry, so I'm not entirely sure) the problem with thornmail and most defensive items on adc in general is that you're itemizing away from your goal, which is to melt people quick enough so that they don't have time to kill you.

The damage gained from thornmail is much less then an item which increases your AD or AS, and it doesn't really keep you alive that much longer to compensate for that. If, for example, the enemy olaf successfully blitzes you, having more armor won't save your life since you're still going to have low health, while having 40% armor pen from a LW just might.

thepantsparty

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethlint View Post
Quoted for awesomeness.

But is thornmail on an adc THAT bad? Sometimes I'll get it if I'm taking lots of physical damage, I mean atleast it's an armor item that does damage as well.
Thornmail is bad on nearly everyone. The damage returned is minimal, reduced by magic resist, and is less than most people lifesteal for, and especially as an AD carry you won't have enough other survivability items to stay alive long enough for the reflected damage to mean anything. If you want survivability against physical damage, Randuin's Omen is a much better choice because it's nearly as much armor while also having a chance on hit speed and attack speed slow and also has the same ability as an active. As an AD carry, you generally pick Guardian Angel as your single defensive item because it's armor, MR, and a revive all in one.