What if bots could jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeGeneralLee

07-28-2012

If bots could jungle, i would camp at their red and blue and just smite it lol. Dragon and baron too if they are adventurous.

:)

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGeneralLee View Post
If bots could jungle, i would camp at their red and blue and just smite it lol. Dragon and baron too if they are adventurous.

They can program in counters to that, and definetely would. Lux bot is already omniscient to everyone's health, drop low and get a laser shot at you, it wouldn't be hard to have the mid come in and do some damages to you if you tried to smitesteal blue.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

You know i dont want to be mean but If bots are able to gain that much insanely amount of gold should we as player testing out on bot should get the same as well for the player who is not either super fed or is just not able to get gold in the first place due to super hyper fed champion

Lethminite

07-29-2012

while it would be cool, bots get their gold from timers, they are actually harder with duo top.
they are already pretty libral with their lane changes. the only thing they'd gain from jungling is the xp, but lose top lane completely.

you can already level 1 gank bots REALLY easily, having 2v1 top would be too much.

FeedingTrollNoob

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
These bots can't even walk near a turret without suiciding.

I can't even imagine them trying to take down red or blue...
Executed.
Executed.
Executed.
Executed.

Kreyni

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
You know i dont want to be mean but If bots are able to gain that much insanely amount of gold should we as player testing out on bot should get the same as well for the player who is not either super fed or is just not able to get gold in the first place due to super hyper fed champion
No, because a hyper fed should be carrying you to victory, and you should be farming more gold via CS than the bot gets at the 25 minute mark. Y'know, bots are for players testing out a champ for normals, and getting free gold at 25:00 isn't realistic, y'know.

CREAMSPLOSION

04-13-2013

any of you realize that if enough of us get together and up vote the living **** outa this they would have their hands tied on at least trying to make a jungle bot. if custom games were actualy "customizable" they could make it an option in custom matches to see how it goes and test/tweak it as they got more and more feedback about it. it wouldn't ruin anyones day if they try it out in custom, espesialy if it was a togglable option. also would be a great way to teach noobs about counter jungling if they didn't have free command of the entire jungle at beginning. I have always found it comical to watch the bot fiddlestix, a premium jungler, getting owned in lanes where he doesn't belong

CREAMSPLOSION

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
Executed.
Executed.
Executed.
Executed.
they would obviously script for that issue, example: shaco bot jungling would be scripted to use the same moves as the real shacos use to clear our jungle at 3:50 mark.

unrelated;
as for stealing buffs all day? they could easily use wards and when you came in vision they would stop the buff attack and go for you, yah you could steal all day, if you know how. riot wouldn't make it that easy. a bot jungler would add emense amount of competitiveness to bot games, all the gold those pricks get for nothing and then give them buffs???? could make some of you stop complaining about it being too easy

Dichali

04-13-2013

If bots could jungle? I'm still not convinced that most junglers AREN'T bots.

How to program the AI to jungle? Just have them either farm camps non stop - never ganking. Or have them kill a few camps, then autowalk a tower. Then they'd be identical to 9 out of 10 human jungler mains

Magnus Theli

04-13-2013

it would be awesome and it also the new players will take more experience from runing from ganks or something