What if bots could jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

07-26-2012

I know this would take alot of effort on riot's end to script this right, but I think it would be a great thing to add. Also have them team up and take Baron or Dragon if they get the chance.

Would add some more intresting things to bot games, but I doubt this would ever happen because it would just be to much scripting / programing to pull off.

darlegion

07-26-2012

Even though I agree completely with your idea. I dont think they would either. Not because of scripting or programming but due to the so many possibilities they would have to figure and tell the bots how to react. though I would love it if they made bot matches a little harder. Bots jungling would be one of those ways. granted i have had some terrible bot matches but it would be nice to see some matches where you think to yourself wow that was close i am glad we won type deal

advancedAI

07-27-2012

These bots can't even walk near a turret without suiciding.

I can't even imagine them trying to take down red or blue...

laxjoh

07-27-2012

@advancedAI haha they would get executed on the first red/blue attempt and it's GG from there.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Difficult to implement, and if you did put it in, don't put it in beginner bot games because it would only confuse new people.
If Riot could manage this, however, I would love it.

Brightinly

07-27-2012

If they did work it would be op.

Perfect cc timing makes bots a threat compared to normals. They also don't need jungling to get their items and I've notice that they have been getting their items a little bit earlier (near the 30 min mark)

TheSpetsnaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

If riot did this it would be fun only if in EXPERT mode.

Trippa88

07-28-2012

I do think It's a neat idea, I was rather impressed first time I played bots how well they moved around the map. However, I think their biggest failing is they can't push and win and capitalize on team superiority, like they clearly have the advantage as a team and where a human team would move in for the kill the bots just don't they just run around team fighting tell you beat them.

timpar3

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
If they did work it would be op.

Perfect cc timing makes bots a threat compared to normals. They also don't need jungling to get their items and I've notice that they have been getting their items a little bit earlier (near the 30 min mark)
It's at 25 minutes. They get somewhere around an extra 4-5k gold instantly.

FraggingBard

07-28-2012

Lost a bot game this week for the first time in ages, they're definitely improving in skill.