hello im new here and i have some questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBrokenJustice

09-09-2010

well i like to play with Ashe but i dont know what sutff shoud i buy for her
cuse when i face the enemy he allways killing me and i berley deal DMG to him
what shoud i do ???????

Leib Olmai

09-09-2010

Read guide.
Watch video on how to play her.

Sylvinite

09-09-2010

Ashe tends to be like most in this game a very item dependent hero. i have only had limited success with ashe so i hope that i can help you out. ashe tends to work best if you go for high damage items like Infinity Edge or Black Cleaver. this will help you do damage to other heros. also if you find yourself dying all the time you may want to look for an item that gives some health. the other big thing that you need to make ashe affective is attack speed. Last Whisper is a good item to get for that. its including attack speed with some damage and the attack penetration is a wonderful thing to have you could also try plain around with life steal and once again with life steal you are gonna wanna try to get high damage and good attack speed while adding in the life steal items.
hope i have helped you

Edit: I found that ashe is a hard hero to learn if you are still new to the game

GL
Syl

xBrokenJustice

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvinite View Post
Ashe tends to be like most in this game a very item dependent hero. i have only had limited success with ashe so i hope that i can help you out. ashe tends to work best if you go for high damage items like Infinity Edge or Black Cleaver. this will help you do damage to other heros. also if you find yourself dying all the time you may want to look for an item that gives some health. the other big thing that you need to make ashe affective is attack speed. Last Whisper is a good item to get for that. its including attack speed with some damage and the attack penetration is a wonderful thing to have you could also try plain around with life steal and once again with life steal you are gonna wanna try to get high damage and good attack speed while adding in the life steal items.
hope i have helped you

Edit: I found that ashe is a hard hero to learn if you are still new to the game

GL
Syl
so what hero shoud i be in the begun????