Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahhh I see Riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatMakesMeSoft

07-26-2012

Alright. i see what you guys are doing, you want to advance past the meta by smashing it. look at your last 4 champs and this new one. Daruis smashes top, zyra can hold her own due to plants helping her (like himer. only better) Jaynce can be a RADC or Close range tank with decent moblity, Darven is.... Darven nothing to say here. Now Diana Has a damging shield what aprears to be a godly jungle and a teleport and looks like she'll be versitaile. Take that 5 person team and go distroy some one who follows the meta. you dont stand a chance.
i admire riot wanting to move the game forward but i just wish they didnt do it with 6300 champs that you cant really aford with out spending 20 bucks.
So lets hope this next champ is blanced and does every thing you want. im looking forward to looking back next year and going 'wow they finaly changed the meta. nothing is set in stone like before and you can do something with out getting griped at for not following the meta'
also as a side note: could you take a month and just fix the oldder champs please? its annoying when you cant afford high up last teir champs.
EDIT: **** i clicked the wrong forum... how do i move this to general?

CommodoreSkippy

07-26-2012

You don't, because your post makes no sense.

Also, anyone else here notice the recent influx of "clicked the wrong forum" posts around here?

FDru

07-26-2012

Damit, I clicked the wrong thread.

MMKH

07-26-2012

If you haven't noticed by now, it seems it's part of their scheme to release strong champs to increase sales then promptly nerf them to maintain long-term balance and enjoyment of most players.

MilesMcStyles

07-26-2012

Those ****ing Darven's and Jaynce's sure are OP

CommodoreSkippy

07-26-2012

Quote:
MilesMcStyles:
Those ****ing Darven's and Jaynce's sure are OP

Not as OP as Daruis.