How is karma on dominion? Upper play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Stormchaser

07-26-2012

Could she work in the support role- ala lulu, taric, sona

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Surprisingly effective.

I'm no Karma player, so I can't provide any tips but I can say that while Karma is rarely seen, she's almost always a HUGE pain when she is.

That **** shield.

Orphane

07-26-2012

A little more reliant on teammates to help you out in terms of landing your abilities (than, say, Janna or Lulu), but still perfectly viable.

Grantson

07-26-2012

She's ok. Not in the same level as Lulu and Janna though. The thing about Karma is she needs AP to be effective while there are other supports can build tanky aura/and still be effective with slows and disrupts. So she's more in the Morgana/Lux category where they're more AP mage then support.

FDru

07-26-2012

She's like a middleground between AP carry and support, but not particularly great at either. As she tends to be outclassed by other supports and mages, she's not played very often.

iProbie

07-26-2012

she works best with a heavy damage dealer carry style.

poppy and karma is beast last time I checked.

Redenbacher

07-27-2012

She's reliant on teammates to capitalize on the opportunities she can create, but requires an expensive tanky build with AP and max CDR. She's a lot of fun to play when you and your team are working together, but you typically get blamed for a loss.

End game, once she has the items needed, she can take and deal a beating, while saving teammates.

aToasterStrudel

07-27-2012

Dem cooldowns really screw her hard earlier on. Just a bit shy of what you'd need to be able to kill people alone.

Koravel

07-27-2012

I had a Karma on the other team yesterday and she carried them easily.

I very rarely play Karma, but here is the build she was using-

RoA, Frozen Heart, Abyssal, Boots of Lucidity, WotA, and she was either going for Rabbadon's or Zhonya's as her last item, (she had the +80 AP stick).

Lethal stoner

07-27-2012

very good defender
weak @ full hp fight
but the lower the hp the more dangerous she gets as people get cocky and u can out shield/heal them some of my nicest kills was with her just kite all day alone and defend the weak in a team fight

i would go around the same build as the one above me ap cdr and hp maybe even tank depends on teams