Ask Champion Auditions

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gangplank

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
Eh... I mean I guess I have to audition then when Reiora comes out, which means I either have to do it to the letter on what Riot wants her to be like or lose to someone else, which means any and all development I've done before this is now null and void.......
That is, if she even keeps thename Reiora...

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-26-2012

I'm confused. How do you plan on enforcing this, and who gets to be a judge?

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
This is true, assuming Kassadin's daughter KEEPS the name Reiora. But As is, we know nothing about the daughter of the void walker. We'll discuss tis case when and if it comes. I mean I am one of the people there, as I began an Ask Lissandra thread with my IRL friends who do Sej and Ashe, but no one really wanted me RPing a champ who wasnt even out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr
I'm confused. How do you plan on enforcing this, and who gets to be a judge?
I have an idea of whom im going to ask, and will do so when I see them online. If you wish to be a judge, let me know here or in game, as my main and this account are one in the same.

As I have no real authority to enforce this, I am hopeing that to keep complaints and arguments to a minimum, the community will help me in this endevour.

That is unless... I apply to Riot, get hired then become the real Katarina. *grins* Wouldn't you all like that then? Hahah

Poniesareawesome

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
Or have her personality / history be anything remotely like what has been rp'd. =\ that's sort of the danger of playing a lore character who later becomes a champion. I remember seein that in another RP back with Lee Sin.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poniesareawesome View Post
Or have her personality / history be anything remotely like what has been rp'd. =\ that's sort of the danger of playing a lore character who later becomes a champion. I remember seein that in another RP back with Lee Sin.
Same with Sejuani. Sejuani had her lore and even her title changed when she became a champion.

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

Which is why I've been adamant about keeping her as ambiguous as possible. She hasn't even gotten her memory yet. I'm not half-assing this, guys...

Ask Zyra

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
Which is why I've been adamant about keeping her as ambiguous as possible. She hasn't even gotten her memory yet. I'm not half-assing this, guys...
She really Isn't, and it is quite entertaining... Especially watching one little summoner attempting to win her heart while.... X amount of girls fawn all over him.

AskMadmanMundo

07-26-2012

I go to enjoy some prostitutes for 1 day and I come back to the nooblords using my idea without recognition. I hate you all.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post

I have an idea of whom im going to ask, and will do so when I see them online. If you wish to be a judge, let me know here or in game, as my main and this account are one in the same.

As I have no real authority to enforce this, I am hopeing that to keep complaints and arguments to a minimum, the community will help me in this endevour.

That is unless... I apply to Riot, get hired then become the real Katarina. *grins* Wouldn't you all like that then? Hahah
I feel I should be able to judge my rival lol.

AskMadmanMundo

07-26-2012

I would judge, but vacation says 1 hour a day so I wouldn't be around enough.

1234567 ... 9