Ask Champion Auditions

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
Eh... I mean I guess I have to audition then when Reiora comes out, which means I either have to do it to the letter on what Riot wants her to be like or lose to someone else, which means any and all development I've done before this is now null and void.......
Is there going to be a Reiora? I have heard of no such thing

But I mean we're going to be looking for a few things. Actual RP ability. Able to do thurough and thoughful posts, not just one liners. Abilities to stick to the character is a good one, but as you see on the forums you can RP a character how ever. Thiw audition is to test how good you can RP and stick to a characters personality and bring them to life. After you prove that and are judged a winner, you can RP how ever you want. I mean hell, I'm RPing Kat dating Lux.

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Is there going to be a Reiora? I have heard of no such thing
Indeed. I've put alot of work into this, but... eh, whatever.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
Indeed. I've put alot of work into this, but... eh, whatever.
Oooh Reiora, Kass' daughter. Derp. But regardless, we don't know if/when Kassadin's daughter will be added. At least you have one thing going for you... you're already knowen on the forums.

Ask Díana

07-26-2012

I am here for the competition.
Attachment 496535

Katárina

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Díana View Post
I am here for the competition.
Attachment 496535
Added you and the Dear Dìana.

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Oooh Reiora, Kass' daughter. Derp. But regardless, we don't know if/when Kassadin's daughter will be added. At least you have one thing going for you... you're already knowen on the forums.
We'll see what happens when that tiime comes, then.

Ask the Lunari

07-26-2012

Ave competition, I bear you no ill will, we'll settle things with the diplomatic process, and of course, may the best win

Ask Díana

07-26-2012

As for the Reiora thing... I think Drunk Reiora should be able to claim the position. It is one think to just show up and want the position near their release. It is another to do months of development without knowing when the champion is going to be released.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Judgment Day is.....well, nobody really knows when exactly....But it's coming.....It's coming for certain....

Ask the Lunari

07-26-2012

Within a week at the least, I can promise you all that

123456 ... 9