Ask Champion Auditions

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Hello! I am Katarina. And from now on, to make it so it’s not first come first server/who ever can stay up later to claim a champion name, we’re going to have auditions for said champion.

The rules are simple; two others and myself will be judging your answers to up to THREE questions. And the one who answers closest as to how the champions seems for all three questions, will get the vote and support of the community. Think of this as something like American idol or America’s got Talent. (If your from the US, that is.)

If you wish to participate in this audition, make a smurf account with the name Ask____, Dear____, or ____ Bot and post your interest here. I will make a separate post with the list of those who are participating. And when the day comes that the champion is released, will make a NEW thread in which the questions will be asked and answered and judging will be done. You will have two days to answer the questions so you can be judged and the final decision by the judges will be given out on the third day with the winner.

Any Ask___ champion thread created BEFORE this will be ignored and forgotten.

I wish you all the best of luck, and RP your hearts out! Because well… Urgot needs a new one.

Disclaimer: This thread is for champions that have NOT been released yet. If you want to take over a champion that is already out, but has been abandoned by their champion RP'er, look to Ask the Herald's thread for the rules on how to do so.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Diana's Audition Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post27945350

List of names for judges:

Judges

Katrina
Leona Bott
Grand Viper

List of names participating for:

Diana, Scorn of the Moon

Ask the Lunari
Dear Dana
Ask Dana (weird i) (Removed from contest)
Ask Diana
Ask the Heretic

Diana's Voice/Quotes/Jokes from PBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEgsS...ature=youtu.be

NVDax

07-26-2012

Hm I may try my hand at this, considering civilized rat is mia, being on the forums, but refusing to come to his thread.

SorakaxWarwick

07-26-2012

((So let me clarify something: This is for new and upcoming champions, correct?))

Ask the Lunari

07-26-2012

Sign me up Kitteh!

Katárina

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Soraka View Post
((So let me clarify something: This is for new and upcoming champions, correct?))
((Yes, this is for new and upcoming champions. If you want to claim a champions that has already been out, look at Ask the Herald's thread for taking over an already establish champion. Thanks for asking that, updating the main post.))

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

You knowwwwww this kinda irritates me...

Katárina

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
You knowwwwww this kinda irritates me...
Whys that?

Dear Dana

07-26-2012

Sign me up please I guess.

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

Eh... I mean I guess I have to audition then when Reiora comes out, which means I either have to do it to the letter on what Riot wants her to be like or lose to someone else, which means any and all development I've done before this is now null and void.......

12345 ... 9