Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight - changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kioik

09-09-2010

Hi, last night I was watching some older champion spotlights; like Kog'Maw. His abilities have changed so the spotlight isn't totally accurate anymore. Just make sure you read the update notes and tooltips when practicing with an older champ.

Kritic

09-09-2010

Thanks! Noticed it too

Teryon

09-09-2010

Yeah there are a few that need a remake as it does not apply to the shown champions anymore. I think Riot is aware.

Kroghar

09-10-2010

I'm glad someone had pointed this out to me because I was really excited at the prospect of Ezreal being a ranged damage champ, and harasser, and also having the utility of being able to heal team-mates as shown in the Spotlight. Found out that the heal was removed and he can't spam abilities as often anymore.