Streaming 3v3 games, come watch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Live again for a while. Come check it out and give tips

Aceroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Live again, giving AP Rengar a try before he gets hit with the nerf bat (hopefully they don't bother)

Goggris

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceroth View Post
Live again, giving AP Rengar a try before he gets hit with the nerf bat (hopefully they don't bother)
Count me in!

Aceroth

09-03-2012

Live for a while today, hope to see some of you in chat

Aceroth

09-04-2012

Live once more, trying to educate new players. Ask questions in chat if you're new, or critique my gameplay/stream if you're an experienced 3v3 player

Roman

09-04-2012

dreamboat

Goggris

09-04-2012

Wish you played later at night. I love to watch but sometimes I'm too swamped at work.

Aceroth

09-05-2012

Live again, trying out Syndra! She might not work very well in 3v3, so we might end up doing 5s. Not sure yet.

Aceroth

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Wish you played later at night. I love to watch but sometimes I'm too swamped at work.
Usually I will be streaming later in the day. The past couple days I was on earlier because I had work off, but generally I'll only be able to stream starting around 7 or 8pm EST (except weekends).

Aceroth

09-16-2012

Live with a new team, trying to place well and hit at least gold before season 3