Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

PVP Ranked AFK/ Leave

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I'm sure many of us have experienced a leaver while playing ranked games. I know there is a system in place for punishing the leavers, however, there is not a system to protect the innocent victims that wanted to have a go at increasing their elo and lost it. I propose that the leaver, or leavers take immediate punishment by losing all of the elo instead of their teammates. For example on a 5v5 ranked, when a team loses they may lose 11 elo. If they had a leaver, the leaver would give 55 elo to the enemy team. I know it sounds harsh, but for one person to leave and do this to four other people is also harsh. So, I ask if you can please boost this post and add any opinions or adjustments to this.