Ashe "Volley" Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

07-26-2012

So I was thinking that Ashe's Volley (W) would work kind of like Varus's Piercing Arrow (Q). The new effect would start Volley in the same cone as it always does, but the cone would start to decrease in size until it reached a straight line. Ashe would be able to re-activate the effect at any time to release the Volley.

The shrinking of the cone would increase the damage of the shot (not by alot, though I am not quite sure by how much yet) and the amount of targets the shot can pass through. Unlike Varus's Piercing Arrow, Ashe's Volley would not increase distance.

This would allow Ashe to still have her AoE attack, but would also allow her to do more damage to a single target/ pierce multiple targets.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dmitri212

07-26-2012

Bump

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Nope.

Varus is Varus, Ashe is Ashe. Don't make the two into similar champions.

bylobog44

07-26-2012

Nothing wrong with Ashe, don't mess with her kit. Okay maybe give her a useful passive, but that's all.

Dmitri212

07-26-2012

Yeah, I can see why that would be a problem. It was just a thought

mrocznykiciak

07-26-2012

I dont feel its important/needed since the point of voley is to mass dmg/slow all enemis/reset aa chain.

If you want to change anything in her kit, switch passive to something like:
Focus: For each 3 second of no agression Ashe next autoattack deals 5/10/15/20% more dmg (stacking up to 5 times).

It may be my personal preference but i dont like how random it is at low levels, and how it overlaps with items in late game.

Nykidemus

07-26-2012

Neat idea.

Rykaal

07-26-2012

It would add some complications to the champion, and with a recomended champ like Ashe, they might avoid it, recomended is simple, easy to master, but still good. But I like the idea.

Dmitri212

07-26-2012

Yeah, I didn't really expect this idea to go anywhere. It was more of a fantasy idea that i thought was kinda cool and i wanted to share it with you guys.

Prometheius

07-26-2012

I bet you weren't here during Shotgun Ashe.

Instantly one-shot anyone with 1k HP. Instantly win any fight with anyone under 1.3k HP with ignite added on.

Unless you're an idiot, no one wants to go back to that.