[Game] Ctrl-V whatever's on your clipboard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rooster Raiden

07-26-2012

Z: ¿Que pasa Javier?

I: Nada mucho, ¿como esta tu semana?

Z: Muy bien, gracias! Primero, el clima es bueno…Segundo, me gusta mi trabajo…tercero, estoy enamorado.

I: (A little angry, thinking Z is referring to Maria) Ah si si, Maria. ¿Como estan Maria y tu?

Z: Ah…correcto…Maria. Estamos…ah…muy enamorados. Gracias. Pero esa no es importante… ¿como esta Isabella? ¿Como estan Isabella y tu?

I: (confused/suspicious) Ah…Pienso Isabella y yo estamos muy contentos.

Z: ¿Piensas?

I: No no, yo sé que estamos contentos…lo siento. Vamos a cenar juntos este sabado.

Z: ¿Ah si? ¿Donde van a cenar?

I: Si, en su casa. Su mama pide me venir y comer con ellas.

Z: ¡No lo creo! ¿Es esa la verdad?

I: Claro que si…¿porque?

Z: ¡Mama sofia pide me venir para comer cena este viernes en su casa tambien!

I: Como extraño. ¿Por que Mama Sofia quiere de nosotros para comer cena juntos?

Z: No se. ¿Vas a ir?

I: Si, tengo que ir…para Isabella. ¿Vas a ir?

Z: Claro, tengo que ir tambien…para Maria.

I: Ah, si si.

((Some interference here to end conversation. i.e. phone rings, someone has to leave, etc.))

Z: Hasta viernes…¡salude a Isabella para mi!

I: Claro, ¡salude a Maria para mi! Hasta viernes!

I'm taking a Spanish class, had to create a dialogue. This is my partner's rough version.

Eldrvarya Sverd

07-26-2012

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...04469532_n.jpg

it's my step-nephew before everyone fears the link that is how FB photos appear if you open them in a new tab lol

Biffels

07-26-2012

1) [x] doubled, rate increased by a factor or 4, 2nd order. It would be first order if doubling the concentration doubled the rate. You can think of it like this for other questions. If the concentration of one changes and the other doesn't you can take the factor of which the one concentration increases (2 in this case, sometimes 3 if tripled, or 4 if quadrupled) and then you compare it to the factor that the rate increased.
Example to make some more sense: [x] quadrupled, [y] stays constant, rate increased by a factor of 16, the order is 2nd because 42=16 and the order is the power. Remember your rate law (rate=k[x]n[y]m) and how to use it

2) (22.8*10^-5)/(10.10*10^-5)=the factor by which the rate increased.
The factor by which the concentration of NO increased (using data that keeps the hydrogen concentration constant) is 1.5
Basically you need to find x for 1.5x=(22.8*10^-5)/(10.10*10^-5)

3) stoichiometry doesn't affect the order. It's a common misconception so don't fall for it
This one is more intense, ugh...
The order of O2 is 1st order, double the concentration and the rate doubled.
Rate=k[NO]n[O2] This is your rate law since O2 is first order, we don't know n still.

Now using experiment 2 and 3 you can set up a ratio to get things to cancel out and let you solve for n.
I'll be doing (experiment 3/experiment 2) it doesn't matter which way you divide, just keep it all the same though.

6.00*10*-2=k(7.00*10^-2)n(7.00*10^-2)
7.50*10^-3=k(3.50*10^-2)n(3.50*10^-2)
I used an underline to try and make a division bar

Ok, solve for n.
The k will cancel out.
The concentrations of O2 will give you a number that you can move to the other side
Eventually this will give you a Rate=(some number)n and you can solve for n easily.

As you can see, when they only change one concentration and keep the other constant stuff is easy, you can look at the power of that concentration to get your rate to double/triple/whatever. When everything is changing you have to work out the entire rate law >.>

Well...apparently the last thing I copied was my chemistry solution to give to someone else >.>
Edit: Reread it and apparently most of the html coding didn't follow over so half the math makes no sense to anyone who actually reads this ****...

The Stormchaser

NordicBeserkr

Axiaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>

int main()
{
using namespace std;
cout << 1;
exit(0); // terminate and return 0 to operating system

// The following statements never execute
cout << 2;
return 0;
}

Algorhythms

07-26-2012

vasoconstriction

1 800 MLG REKT

07-26-2012

start

Lord Kaiser Kydd

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

She pushes like a boss, and is hard to gank because she can use her seeds as warning-traps sort of like Nidalee's traps and Teemo's shrooms. They're basically free wards with less sight range and that aren't invisible. Still good for warding bushes or checking them if you don't want to waste an ability on a bush that might be empty.