[Game] Ctrl-V whatever's on your clipboard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

07-26-2012

Diana

cabforpitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniFace View Post
"At first glance, Sunny Day on Drought Ninetales seems completely redundant. Why would you use Sunny Day on a Pokemon that can already summon permanent sunlight just by switching in? What appears to be a useless gimmick on the surface actually conceals an innovation that shook up the metagame, for this simple, yet deceptive move, can turn the tides of a weather war. While Ninetales normally has no business staying in on either Tyranitar or Politoed, a well-timed Sunny Day can actually force them out! Not only is the opponent's attempt to change the weather negated, but SolarBeam no longer has a charge-up period."
Sunnytales for life. Why are you copying the smogon analysis though?

Quintessence

07-26-2012

Imagine Code Geass without "magical eyes", mechs, ideas like "the one who yells louder wins", immortal women and stupid idealism (hi Suzaku). You with me so far? Now, imagine Code Geass where there are dozens of great commanders like Lelouch on both sides, where political intrigues, plots and schemes are far from uncommon. Imagine battles of epic proportions and war on the galactic scale, where winning side is decided only by commanders intelligence, number of troops, their morale and available resources, not superunits like Lancelot. Do this and you've invented LoGH.

NitroNatalie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("closeApp", null, true, false));

Excretus Maximus

07-26-2012

Remy LaCroix

Leocano

07-26-2012

en_GB

Frowny Cupcake

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I find that LoL has a shallower learning curve, partially because it doesn't have as many mundane mechanical 'skills' to master before you can even be considered a weak player.

That doesn't make it an 'easier' game though, merely that it's easier to get into. The free rotation also helps, because it means you don't need to worry about 50-100 champions/heroes at once, you only need to poke around at up 10 new champions each week (less as you play more), with the occasional random champ someone bought (again, it happens less to start off when people have less IP).

Rather than DotA/HoN being a 'hotter fire' and thus forging stronger players, I see it as LoL being more beginner friendly, and thus having a larger pool of 'weaker' players that feel comfortable playing the game.

The ruthlessness of the DotA environment... isn't one that makes players stronger, merely kicks out those who can't pick it up quickly enough. When you're kicking the new kids in the shin to make them go home, of course only the old kids will be left.

(My quick thoughts, let me know what you think.)

QuelThalion

DragonStryker

07-26-2012

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...Pic/phreak.jpg
Yea...... Friend showed me it.

Sexploits