[Game] Ctrl-V whatever's on your clipboard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamSparta

08-19-2012

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven

Klathzazt

08-19-2012

I don't have anything... This makes me sad...

Tible

08-19-2012

Dakimakura

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

simpsonboy77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh yea forgot I posted in that thread.

My Desired Name

08-22-2012

BubbaSmile joined the room.
SynodCenturion joined the room.
IgotFugde joined the room.
iOscar joined the room.
Nick Pitera joined the room.
My Desired Name joined the room.

Darkwing182

08-22-2012

Umm...

Its Nidalee every time. I think it started when i saw her and realized her similarity to the WoW druid class. The versatility of that class from a hidden but powerful cat to a healer with her own tricks is amazing and is translated into character well. The way her abilities flow is unreal. cat pounce into midair shapeshift -> clutch self heal, the pounce capabilities once you learn how it works. The execute, the peculiar but useful scalings.
I never even started with straight ap or ad, ive always opted for a hybrid build and its capabilities are unparalleled.
The complexity of her kit is so in depth, trapping your lane for security and utility (ar/mr debuff), CDR for easy jungle manouverability (constant passive with well placed pounces), healing the right person (not always the lowest, consider AS buff), learning the psychology behind other players' retreat routes to always nail that clutch spear... (hint, if theyre going behind the tower, theyre stuck in that small minionless lane for a good 3 seconds, and most people wont deviate from their straight path by much)

I could go on, and would be honoured to teach anyone the way of the HyNid
Also, the french maid skin suits me, as at level 6 i become the Black Cat, and im a black cat ;P

+: I've played her for months now and never get tired of her versatility and role as support, ap, and ad bruiser all in one build for me. late game heals are on a short cooldown and as strong as any other heals. I can easily look down on soraka's heals when i get Archangels.

+: and the fact that i can take top, mid or support bot with the same build is great. I do some light mental theorycrafting about a jungle nid build, but I'd have to change my masteries and build for sure, I may one day create it though, it'd be an excellent challenge/true test of my skill as her.
I just hope that this season i can take advantage of my prowess as the Bestial Huntress and make a strong addition to a good ranked team! It's been a while but i love that tight-knit chemistry between a regular team, like speaking over vent to a 10 man raid guild on a weekend night in WoW back in the day...

I'm rambling, even edited twice to add more, but i guess that kind of passion is what this thread is about right? thought i'd share,
cheers!

P.S. Thumbs up for WoW nostalgia or my unbridled passion?

Rilasha

NinjaChopsticks

08-22-2012

*edited for name* says (8:38 AM)
humans are social creatures and social contact is something we literally need, just like food and drink, so I can see where he's coming from
though you get social contact wthrough me and others
*edited for name* said (8:39 AM)
it just would be better to also have someone there for that physical sense of social contact....I cant quite word my thoughts right....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was talking to a friend about a psych's view point = P

renegadeeee

08-22-2012

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011...enu=highlights

Was showing a friend the time Darrel Revis shut down Calvin Johnson lol