Penalty for leaving normal games?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Offusk

07-26-2012

I know I cant be the only person who feels the same way about this. I'm not a person who can play for hours straight without being interrupted and leaving the game and going idle is just continuously getting me banned from the game. I don't even play ranked matches, I only play normal where I expect it to be less competitive anyway. I think that normal games should not have the ban for being idle and quitting. The only problem is that it invokes more people to rage quit, however more people could actually play the game without being banned.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

07-28-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

LoL is a team game, when you leave it affect 9 other people for SR and 5 other people for TT.
Leaving in-game is against summoner's code. So we will not remove or reduce leaver penalty for normal queue.

Urfing Around

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Frankly, it sounds like you need to find another game.

yea right kid

07-28-2012

Summoners code!!! Summoners code!!! bla bla ****ing bla cut the ****

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

You agreed to the summoner's code (which servers as this game's EULA) when you signed up for the game. If you don't like it then don't play.

errorme

07-28-2012

Don't think Custom games have a leave/AFK penalty. Play those instead or find a shooter that has instant join/leave so you don't screw over the rest of your team mid-match.