GOOD LORD... a new champ?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexGriff

07-26-2012

IGNORE this.. :P Just rage thread from playing many
extremely buggy matches of league in a row that day.
Still my point that riot isn't putting nearly enough resources into fixing bugs as they are releasing overpowered champs week after week... bugs they say they fixed in the release notes are still present aswell.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make a new champ! fix the game for the love of god!

Everyone knows whats wrong and what champs have problems/glitches in the game.. i don't need to even say... and the fact they're already releasing a new champ means they were doing that art they released before zyra was even released... like **** thats insain... while we have champs like darius going around getting pentas with his ult.

Male Privilege

07-26-2012

Lemme just post on the forums telling Riot to "fix the game" without listing anything to fix.
Good idea.

Shottymaster

07-26-2012

I didn't know the Champion Design team was also the Bug Fix/Maintenance team.

Creator

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
I didn't know the Champion Design team was also the Bug Fix/Maintenance team.
Didn't you know, at Riot, there are no teams.
Everyone just collectively works on one project at a time.

A Metapod

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGriff View Post
Don't make a new champ! fix the game for the love of god!

Everyone knows whats wrong and what champs have problems/glitches in the game.. i don't need to even say... and the fact they're already releasing a new champ means they were doing that art they released before zyra was even released... like **** thats insain... while we have champs like darius going around getting pentas with his ult.

Darius killed you didn't he?

Hadafang

07-26-2012

While I agree he does not support his point well and is presented poorly, I do agree with the sentiment. I would really like to see Riot stop putting out so many champs and start looking back and working more on balance. It's getting a little ridiculous with the game still being imbalanced adding more champs to the mix just makes it worse. I would be very happy with a new champ every 3 months instead of every 3 weeks. That would give them time to get all the bugs and imbalance issues worked out before putting something new into the game.