LoL Community - How do you keep your sanity?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arikron

07-26-2012

I'll keep my wall of shame as compact as possible.

I am a four trick pony. Ahri Mid, Wukong/Darius Top, or Hecarim Jungle.

I've lost my last six ranked games with positive scores. The most impressive was Ahri Mid 13/3 against Heimer.

How do you keep your sanity, carrying teams, and losing? Ugh. I want to play like WoW Arena, same people, same team, everyone is on the same page. Where do I start?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Getting high kills/low deaths is not carrying a team or being a good team player.

Ganking lanes and evenly getting kills/assists across the board and aiding your teammates is how you carry games. If you're finding that you're ending games with high k/d and your teammates aren't doing well, try to help them in the laning phase more. Snowballed bad players still deal high damage even if they're not the best.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikron View Post
I want to play like WoW Arena, same people, same team, everyone is on the same page. Where do I start?
You form a 5v5 team with your friends?

Laptop

07-26-2012

As a player that lost 150+ elo in one day, I say suck it up because you will win those back eventually, trust me.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-26-2012

I take a break

Kerli Pls

07-26-2012

While it may take some time, you could go into normal 5v5 games and make some friends, ask if anyone plays ranked, assess how they play, maybe play a few games with and against them to see if they just didn't have a lucky streak then maybe you may find yourself or create a ranked team/duo partner.
It is effective due to knowing how they play, what/who/where they prefer and who they play well as. Ultimately the worst thing for a team, is no communication or knowing their style. It is crucial to know, especially in a bot,or top situation, if someone is agressive or if they safe themselves. You don't want to be stuck sandwiched between two enemys while your support/partner runs away at the slighest bit of action.

Yoonabomber

07-26-2012

shave your neckbeard first

fluffstalker

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoonabomber View Post
shave your neckbeard first

Wat.

Mageinta Warrior

07-26-2012

You play Malphite or Amumu.

Agent of God

07-27-2012

i'm assuming you have 0 assists. whenever someone brags about their k/d ratio they never seem to tell how many assists they have. i wonder why?