Kayle's invincible lets damage through . . . ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bahamut3585

09-09-2010

Hello. I imagine this is an EXTREMELY noob question. It was my understanding that Kayle's R makes her or anyone else invulnerable for 2-3 seconds depending on level. However I noticed when I was under heavy assault that although MOST damage would get blocked, and the word Invulnerable would appear over her head, I'd still get some significant damage.

At another time, I activated the spell but still received turret damage.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I reading the ability description wrong? Would this happen because of lag (even though there was no stuttering / jumping characters)?

I'm pretty confused, and could use some clarification.

Thanks in advance.

BE Most Fresh

09-09-2010

Yes, Kayle's ultimate does make you invulnerable to ALL damage. Do you think maybe you're casting your ultimate late or maybe it's wearing off and quickly and you just feel that damage is being let through? Keep in mind Kayle's ultimate takes a lot of skill to time correctly.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

It really blocks all damage. keep in mind that it has a casting time too, and it doesn't last forever. It is possible that things hit you while kayle was casting it, but the spell itself was not yet active.

Bahamut3585

09-09-2010

Alright. I'll take a closer look next time. If the problem's just with me then I guess I need to be more observant.

Thanks.