eXe Is Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS109ac36d5a7e2f6fde7c2

12-19-2012

Hey guys! We are gearing up for some changes this time around.

Come check us out

NakaNaideZerg

01-22-2013

Just wanted to bring this thread to people's attention again. eXe is one of the best communities I have ever had the fortune of being a part of.

NakaNaideZerg

01-29-2013

Great community, a lot of great teams always looking to bring in new players, and scrim against new competition and improve.

NakaNaideZerg

01-30-2013

bump

MrPlumbum

01-30-2013

Clan eXe is great for player's of all skill levels, great place to learn from better players and push yourself to the limit xD

Noebodie

01-30-2013

Must say that it is so much more fun when your playing with a group on teamspeak rather than solo queue

NakaNaideZerg

01-31-2013

bump

Theedthree

Recruiter

02-07-2013

As i have been playing LoL with eXe i have grown as a player, i have gotten rid of most of my major errors that i had before i joined them and i have become a player that i wish i had been before i joined eXe. I would strongly suggest that if you are looking for a clan to join in order to work with a normal 5 man, make friends, keep in touch with people, and just have a good time in general then eXe is the place for you.

NakaNaideZerg

02-18-2013

Hey guys, if you haven't already check us out great community and great people. always growing and looking to bring in more members and teams.

IS109ac36d5a7e2f6fde7c2

02-20-2013

Don't forget to come check us out! We offer coaching and we have a wide range of players to create your own teams~