Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low FPS after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ratso

09-10-2010

congrats on adding a THIRD running process for the game. used to be just lol.launcher and lolclient, I now notice a third hog League Of Legends.exe

i applaud your design

pastuh

09-10-2010

Played till new patch with 10-25fps with lowest graphic and im happy..
But now i cant play.. bcs error..... . ..

Gono

09-10-2010

me and my friends are also getting this stupid fps lag since the patch. I have to end the LoLClient.exe every game or the game is uplayable. Please dont wait till next patch day to fix this...

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-10-2010

Can you guys submit logs and list here what computer specs you have (especially RAM, graphics card, processor)?

Pyriana

09-10-2010

I've been getting the same issue, last night I didn't lag but today I lagged bad, normally get 50-60 fps with all settings maxed, now with all settings minimum I get 10-20, and 3-4 fps with all settings maxed

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-10-2010

So this is happening on high-end machines too?

Lologuy

09-10-2010

Since i installed the patch the other day i have had nothing but FPS and CPU issues, i used to run at around 70 FPS now im at a constant 15 FPS even with lowest settings. Group fights i have 2-5, on top of that LoL is now using 96% of my Dual Core CPU iv tried everything including a Full reinstall of the Client and Adobe Air, so the only thing i can think of is it is on Riots side not mine heres my DXdiag to help along getting a patch out.

EDIT: my machine isnt the best but its not bad either i could run at full highest Settings -Shadows prepatch.

Zjadacz Mrowek

09-10-2010

Quote:
statikk:
So this is happening on high-end machines too?

Quote:
Gguzzi:
i have 4gb of ram 1gb mb video full updated with drivers

Quote:
Xurreal:
seriously. i bought a GeForce 210 w/1GB onboard Memory. I have 4 GB of Ram, and over 500 GB of HD space unused. I dont have a Dual-Core processor, but then again, I never needed one to have a stellar looking game before.

Quote:
Eargesplitten:
4gigs DDR2 800mhz ram, Nvidia 7900GS, Pentium 4 2.8ghz dualcore if that makes a difference.

Kinda

Pyriana

09-10-2010

I wouldn't call my machine high end but it's pretty good, q6600 running @ 2.4 ghz, 4 gb of ram, don't remember the speed of it though it is ddr2, and a geforce 9800 gtx with 512 mb of ram...

running vista 64 ultimate sp2, as well...

Pyriana

09-10-2010

Another note about this, last night when I had absolutely no lag (running at max settings etc) someone else was complaining about lag, and I just assumed they had a crappy computer or something, so I don't think it's champion related, I think it's something else...

I've gotten this lag both playing Akali (not sure vs who, first game of today sept 10, 2010) and urgot vs bots (2nd game of the same day)

I've submitted logs so maybe you can reference them vs this posting