Quest for the Cure (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

07-26-2012

Kalmanda Docks

Teo puts his piccolo away and follows Blackheart. It was comforting to have a friend along, but Teo was still worried how the journey would end up.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-26-2012

Blackheart lead Teo to where Phantom was, with the Captain.

B: "Hello there captain, my name is Blackheart, I'm with the fool in front of you. Um Teo you might want to tell him your name if you want to come with us, haha."
P: "Funny Blackheart, anyways, the name is Phantom."

TeoLeif

07-26-2012

Kalmanda Docks

"O-oh yeah." Teo looks up to the captain. "My n-name's Teo."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-26-2012

Kalamanda Docks

Karma walks in, gently fanning herself as she approaches the the docks, to her right floats a case, filled with her basic needs. She gets many suspicious stares. What is a champion doing here? The question echoed in many minds, but none had the will to ask the question personally.

She approaches the man named Maven, and gently asks a question.

"Is there still room on this expedition?"

Equipment
Two Ionian Antique fans
An Umbrella
A Case filled with basic needs ( She will provide for herself on this trip)

Case includes -
Basic Food and Water
Unnamed book
Functional yet Fashionable clothing
Basic herbal remedies

TheShadowOfChaos

07-26-2012

((Ehh Phantom has everything needed in his bag, while Blackheart has some basic stuff as well. Ironically the two are very very clean for a couple of guys hanging in an undead base.))

Farnbil

07-26-2012

Kalamanda Docks

Zik quickly departed and trailed two able bodied figures and a yordle to the captain onto the boat. A headache bombarded him as he walked due to the mental trauma of exiting a champion's aspect. As the warrior and the necromancer introduced themselves to the captain, he took a glance into his pack. Four League-brand sight wards just bought from the market were nestled inside along with his regular survival gear Zik accumulated in his job as the League's champion correspondent. It didn't amount to much weight-he was still used to warm humid climates from his home island.

3 days dry rations
Bedroll
Canteen
Survival knife
3 League-brand wards

Zik stood directly behind the bard yordle with a hand over his head. He spoke up. "And Zik! Zik Fahbil!"

SmileyDemon

07-26-2012

Fen eyes the strange human as she skips past him seemingly oblivious. "That one has her head in the clouds." thought Fen as he went back to tugging on the heavy pack.

Gerrard was amused at how cheerful one such as Phantom could be and wrote both his and Blackhearts name down along with Teo.He saw a lankly man approach from behind the yordle Teo. The man raised his hand over the tiny form speaking up and stopping Gerrard mid writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
"And Zik! Zik Fahbil!"
Gerrard smiled and continued writing nodding at Zik before being greeted by a perky young woman named Stella. To say he was surprised to see a fellow Demacian taking part in this Piltoverian's venture would have been an understatement but he returned her salute. He later regretted it as she talked very fast and was beginning to annoy him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post

"...I can cook and I can make flares! I can also set things on fire."
"Yes...Yes that nice I'll write your name down." Gerrard looks to everyone he had just signed on. "Why don't you all make yourself available to the dock workers? The faster we are loaded the faster we can set off."

No sooner had he finished his sentence did an even stranger sight than undead approached them. "A giant lion man?" Gerrard thought as the others made room for the lion man and his associate, whom greeted everyone, to approach the captain. "Yes we still are signing on people." Gerrard said still in awe of how many things even he, in all his years have yet to see.

==========================

Meanwhile back at the entrance to the docks Maven had attracted a warrior to him and to his surprise a champion as well! It was none other than the Enlightened one herself! "My lady! It would be an honor to have one such as you helping in our plight. You need only to meet at our ship my lady which is moored at the end of the docks and you warrior"...Marven turned to view him. "you are more than welcome on our journey as well." Behind Maven watching from a shaded bench Boris was picking his nose absentmindedly.

TeoLeif

07-26-2012

Kalmanda Docks

Teo checks his pockets to make sure he hadn't forgotten to bring or purchase anything before they departed.

Inoian piccolo
Bottle of sage oil
Backup ocarina
Extra bottle
A few sage leaves

After double checking his possessions, Teo heads towards the large boat, his eyes roaming around to take everything in. At one point he spots a somewhat familiar figure and stops walking. At first he mistakes the figure for Kennen and his hopes of having another friend along rise, but he soon realizes that the Kinkou outfit he saw was not purple but instead green. Perhaps this yordle would be along for the trip? Teo can't help but to continue watching, hoping to learn more from a distance.

SorakaxWarwick

07-26-2012

Kalamanda Docks

Soraka ignores the startled glances as she strode straight towards the docks with a very determined expression on her face. A plague outbreak in Demacia; healing magics speed up the process; the cure rumored to be in the Plague Jungles. She must look into this and find out about this plague so that she would be better equipped to combat it. She is a healer after all, it is her duty. She carried with her a medical satchel that also contained basic needs.

She wasted no time in making it over to the man known as Marven. She stares at him determinedly.

"I would like to be a part of this expedition!"

Equipment:
((Banana)) Wand
Medical Satchel (which contains)
Some herbs
Bread
Water bottle
An apple

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-26-2012

(lol banana))

Karma nods gratefully at the captain, and slips a wave at Soraka, before departing for the ship.