Quest for the Cure (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

08-18-2012

Silas drew back her fist before burying it into an attacking pirates face. Fire roared up behind her as she turned to see its source Teo. She also saw a pirate crossbowman take aim at the entranced yordle.

"Teo!" Silas yelled.

============================

Gerrard pulled the Stromcrown away from the other ship snapping the mooring lines lashing the two ships together. "EVERYONE ABOARD!" he yelled before catching the wind in the sails of the Stormcrown jerking the vessel forward with the moaning of settling wood.

============================

Two pirates fell from the mast after being attacked leaving one still climbing.

A loud boom snuffs out all other sound as a cannonball ricocheted off the tail end of the Stormcrown and hitting the stranded ship right in her hull. The back railing of the Stormcrown blew to bits making wooden shrapnel.

Boris picked two pirates up by their heads with one in each hand and threw them overboard.

=============================

Gangplank saw the ship he was attacking turn away to broadside from his cunning lure. Seeing this as the best time to fire even at long range he shouted an order to his forward cannoners. "THERE RUNNING LADS! FIRE ALL WE'VE GOT AT THEM AIM FOR THE MAST!" He drew his cutlass and ran to the front of the ship with his eyes glowing with greed.

Six more cannon shots were fired but only two impacted with any significance. One whizzed across the top deck destroying some rigging lines. The other impacted a glancing blow to the forward side of the ship.

=============================

Seeing the Stormcrown beginning to depart all pirates that were not engaged jumped across to the Stormcrown with two failing to make the jump.

10 Pirates Remain
10 Crewmen have been defeated
The Deadpool has neared increasing roll chance of cannon hit

TeoLeif

08-18-2012

The yell was barely audible over the fire, but something about the familiar voice managed to snap Teo out of it. Unfortunately, seeing that he was standing on top of a flaming wreck when his ship was pulling away left him full of fear. He stood there, shaking, his piccolo up to his mouth to play but no song coming to mind do to the buzzing in his head.

Farnbil

08-18-2012

"I can't believe this..." Zik growled. "I really don't want to be the one to shoot Gangplank. It's not as if I don't like him..." He fired an absent shot at the climbing pirate, then turned to Soraka. "Pull yourself together girl!" he teased. "Just keep your head on the Stormcrown's men. I need to get back on that other ship and rescue our bard!"

With a wink, Zik rushed over to the edge of the deck and grabbed a rope. He looked upon the yellow flames and grinned. "I'll be back!"

He pushes off and swings across the water between the parting ships.

Nwol

08-18-2012

Tekun looks about the ship. "Dammit! Can we return fire or something? Or can someone give me a scope? If need be i'll kill the ******* firing at us."

Necromonger

08-18-2012

Sadhi stayed beside Gerard, seeing that the pirates were being routed. Not the type to let anyone escape unharmed, The fires all around her dimmed in intensity, as she began gathering heat and energy into her palms. Mana turned into plasma, and soon enough a ball of energy formed in the pyromancer's hand.

She unleashes the explosive plasma ball at the enemy ship, having little need to aim- and being cruel enough to target one of the cannon ports of the enemy, controlling the ball as it detonates inside the gunnery deck. Superheated gas rapidly heats its insides, as well as creative a sudden blast of concussive force- not enough to threaten ship integrity, but definitely enough to have an adverse effect on human flesh.

"...I must wait until my powers recharge." She spends the remainder of the battle remotely putting out fires.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-19-2012

Phantom watched as the cannon shots hit the ship and took a stance. He then fired shadow orbs at the ship, exploding on contact. The shadow warrior does this in intervals, firing volleys. Meanwhile Blackheart reinforced the ship and repaired it with a solid mass of souls and bones.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

((Is this dead?))

Farnbil

08-24-2012

Zik rolled onto the deck of the burning ship. Heat engulfed him as the amber glow of flame melded everything into a wavy oilpainting of fire. He spotted Teo near the helm, frozen in fear. In a dash, Zik grabbed the yordle with both arms and sprinted toward the lifeboats. Their wheight produced a loud thump as Zik hopped into the last one. With an outstretched hand, he shot both the ropes securing it up to the ship in one ricocheting shot. The boat plummeted downward into the calm water.

The summoner set Teo down onto the adjacent seat and grabbed the two oars under his. "You have nice eyes!" Zik shouted over the roar of burning wood.

TeoLeif

08-24-2012

Teo sat in the life boat, shivering and wondering what had just happened. He glances over at Zik, his eyes darting around his body and his voice a little shaky.
"Uh...... thanks...?"