Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

09-13-2012

Noticing how his displays of affection towards the Duelist made the other party uncomfortable,Talon followed a few steps behind Fiora and made it obvious that he was paying attention to her swaying hips.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fìora

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Fiora chuckled as Talon kept back a few paces, he was too cute sometimes, she thoguht.

"So tell me. Amatea. Who tught you the art of the sword before?" She asked, attempting to make some kind of small talk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Amatea's eyes perked into a less frantic excitement. She stifled a fair bit of it even now.

"I am of the house Du Farj. We're weaponsmiths. He taught me a lot of the basics. Then I joined the Border Guard and got into lots of scuffles with highwaymen and terrorists out in the countryside. But I learned a bunch from you! They had one of those Piltover contraptions where we could watch League Matches! You inspired me so much! I tried doing the Blade Waltz earlier...ugh. I had to make a trip to the infirmary.

My father taught me the sword to cool my temper. That's all. I'm glad you could be someone else from your father."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fìora

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Amatea's eyes perked into a less frantic excitement. She stifled a fair bit of it even now.

"I am of the house Du Farj. We're weaponsmiths. He taught me a lot of the basics. Then I joined the Border Guard and got into lots of scuffles with highwaymen and terrorists out in the countryside. But I learned a bunch from you! They had one of those Piltover contraptions where we could watch League Matches! You inspired me so much! I tried doing the Blade Waltz earlier...ugh. I had to make a trip to the infirmary.

My father taught me the sword to cool my temper. That's all. I'm glad you could be someone else from your father."
Fiora laughed to herself as the girl told her the story of how she attempted the Blade Waltz.

"You know, it took me many years to perfect that ability myself. None of my siblings have managed to... or even had the drive to attempt it." She sighed, shaking her head.

"You're father is the patriarch of House Du Farj... or?" She inquired, before her eye twitched at mention of her own.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

Senior Member

09-15-2012

"In life, he was patriarch like no other." Amatea smiled warmly. "I am the only one to carry his name. Our, uh, forge was burned to the ground some after he died. But I'm building a new one closer to the capital. Couldn't hold a candle to your manor, but it'll do."

The blacksmith did a quick twirl in excitement as they walked towards the studio. She almost tripped in between Talon's step. "Oh! Sorry mister Talon!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

09-15-2012

Talon stepped around the woman without the slightest pause when she almost tripped.

"Interesting."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

09-16-2012

A man walked up to Fiora's mansion and knocked... Since Fiora was in her studio, no response came and he decided to wait. Dojel Pondered on how he was going to explain why he was going to learn to fence. He decided that the actual idea was to stupid to even mention. He and Alastor discussed possible explanations. He wondered if leaving his gun first wasn't a better option.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fìora

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
"In life, he was patriarch like no other." Amatea smiled warmly. "I am the only one to carry his name. Our, uh, forge was burned to the ground some after he died. But I'm building a new one closer to the capital. Couldn't hold a candle to your manor, but it'll do."

The blacksmith did a quick twirl in excitement as they walked towards the studio. She almost tripped in between Talon's step. "Oh! Sorry mister Talon!"
"I see. Well, i hope you are prepared." She mentioned, walking up the path to the large building surrounded by trees. Stained glass windows were embredded into the walls with diffrent depictions of diffrent fencing stances.

"What's so interesting, Talon?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

Senior Member

09-18-2012

Amatea was visibly awestruck by the surroundings. "Oh Miss Laurent! This place is beautiful!" she exaspirated. Her attention was only caught for a moment before it turned back onto Fiora herself. She sort of lost her train of thought staring at her, only diverging her gaze to infrequently look back on the stained glass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"I see. Well, i hope you are prepared." She mentioned, walking up the path to the large building surrounded by trees. Stained glass windows were embredded into the walls with diffrent depictions of diffrent fencing stances.

"What's so interesting, Talon?"
"You are, of course."